Oscars for the Von Ryan’s express

Remove this Banner Ad

This boy must be the next cab off the rank for the seniors. He has the pace and dare and foot skills to make it at the next level. He takes the game on and has a real competitive spirit

He just needs a chance. Let’s do it asap
There has to be something in his game that the recruiters see as a flaw to be continually passed over multiple times even when he's basically a free hit in the MSD.
What is it now 3 MSD's he's been overlooked in despite continually putting up good numbers in senior footy?

Last edited:

There has to be something in his game that the recruiters see as a flaw to be continually passed over multiple times even when he's basically a free hit in the MSD.
What is it now 3 MSD's he's been overlooked in despite continually putting up good numbers in senior footy?
Flaws like Murphy,Neddy,Smith. :cool::D

Huh?

Think you might be getting Oscar Ryan and Kobe Ryan mixed up.

I believe Bigman was referring to Oscar Ryan. I fully support this view. After our first SANFL match I suggested that Oscar was the most impressive of our new recruits. He has continued to impress with nearly 18 disposals a match.

Perhaps our coaches are concerned that the bigger bodies in the AFL will be too much for him but we have given Patty Parnell plenty of games. I say that we should play him this week!

Last edited:
Huh?

Think you might be getting Oscar Ryan and Kobe Ryan mixed up.
Probably but given Biggie's interest in the draft and SANFL Ryan of the Kobe variety is also a possibility

If it's Oscar I doubt it happens with Hinge back this week by all reports.

I believe Bigman was referring to Oscar Ryan. I fully support this view. After our first SANFL match I suggested that Oscar was the most impressive of our new recruits. He has continued to impress with nearly 18 disposals a match.

Perhaps our coaches are concerned that the bigger bodies I. The AFL will be too much for him but we have given Patty Parnell plenty of games. I say that we should play him this week!
Who does he come in for re his role and starting position?

Perhaps our coaches are concerned that the bigger bodies I. The AFL will be too much for him but we have given Patty Parnell plenty of games. I say that we should play him this week!
I was ciao and bicks. This week probably not but he deserves an opportunity

I reckon the ball will whiz around a bit too much at Marvel for him to fit in straight away. Hawks at home in a weeks time in hopefully good weather conditions on a Sunday arvo against some younger bodies might be a good go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's time. The kid just looked a class above with his ball movement in a mudpit yesterday.

Especially with Smith formline falling off a cliff.

This boy must be the next cab off the rank for the seniors. He has the pace and dare and foot skills to make it at the next level. He takes the game on and has a real competitive spirit

He just needs a chance. Let’s do it asap

If the player has the talent and form, they’ll get selected. At least that’s what the selection apologists have been posting for a decade or two. Smith still being selected whilst this kid continues to perform explains everything that’s needed to know about our selection philosophy. You only get an in-season debut if an injury opens up a spot.

In the best players again this week. 24 touches. He’s just the type of player we need in our team. Quick and risk taker and good user of ball. It’s time. He deserves his chance. All aboard this express. What’s to lose? The season is over. Let’s develop our team for 2025 and do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
In the best players again this week. 24 touches. He’s just the type of player we need in our team. Quick and risk taker and good user of ball. It’s time. He deserves his chance. All aboard this express. What’s to lose? The season is over. Let’s develop our team for 2015 and do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry bigman, Ryan doesn't have 250 games of experience kicking out to the right of screen. We should all just give up caring tbh, the club doesn't care and they treat us accordingly so.

In the best players again this week. 24 touches. He’s just the type of player we need in our team. Quick and risk taker and good user of ball. It’s time. He deserves his chance. All aboard this express. What’s to lose? The season is over. Let’s develop our team for 2015 and do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Him and Edwards should be playing 2-3 games min before end of season

Remove this Banner Ad

Oscars for the Von Ryan’s express

Remove this Banner Ad

Back