Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Us dinosaurs that were born before the internet existed need to get up to speed on how things work now.
It's a different world.
My 10 year old has his own YouTube channel.
I’m at the age where I wouldn’t remember by brand even if I had one. Branding was something cowboys did to horses.

So happy for Ads that his best season ever in his total of 13 has got him an All-Australian blazer. I wonder if he and Bucks will have a chat tonight? ;)
Unlikely.

There are some very inspiring stories there

• Jake Waterman (AA year, where did that come from?)
  • Jesse Hogan (3rd club, overcoming past struggles)
  • Dayne Zorko (at 35 yo!, he’s only a year younger than Pendlebury)

There are some very inspiring stories there

• Jake Waterman (AA year, where did that come from?)
  • Jesse Hogan (3rd club, overcoming past struggles)
  • Dayne Zorko (at 35 yo!, he’s only a year younger than Pendlebury)
Treloar, 13th season & first AA.

Bont being named AA captain.

Bittersweet for Houston. AA but won't be part of his teams finals 🥺

So happy for Ads that his best season ever in his total of 13 has got him an All-Australian blazer. I wonder if he and Bucks will have a chat tonight? ;)

Congrats to Ads. I was one who thought he was no great loss when we traded him in the infamous fire sale of 2020. Told my Dogs supporting mate that I rated him 6 out of 10.

I was ultimately wrong and he has had a fantastic year. Wish him and the Dogs the best in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More love for Treloar. Couldn't be happier for an ex-Pie.

Pretty impressed with and happy for Jesse Hogan. Not easy to fall apart and then put things back together.

You could have said the same about Dayne Beams when he came back to Collingwood? (Same age as Trac now) People at the club clearly thought so given what we paid for him. It was an unmitigated disaster.

And you could have said the same about Dangerfield when he went to Geelong - and that one worked out OK.

Who knows whether it’ll work out or not? My guess is Trac won’t work out. If he ends up at Collingwood I really hope I’m wrong.

Complete and utter bullshit. Trac is coming off 4 AAs in a row, plus the rest of his achievements. Comparing him to Beames is ridiculous.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the dees board

“Imagine this same situation, and instead of Trac, Kate and the MFC, it was Eddie McGuire, Nick Daicos and the Pies.

He would dead set have been in the operation theatre with him, had a cot lined up next to him in the ICU, moved in with him when he was well enough to be discharged and sponge bathed him three times a day.

Kate can't even make a phone call in three months!”

From the dees board

“Imagine this same situation, and instead of Trac, Kate and the MFC, it was Eddie McGuire, Nick Daicos and the Pies.

He would dead set have been in the operation theatre with him, had a cot lined up next to him in the ICU, moved in with him when he was well enough to be discharged and sponge bathed him three times a day.

Kate can't even make a phone call in three months!”
And Ed's not even our President! 🤣

How did McGovern make it ahead of Andrews? Andrews is a star and held the Lions backline together.

I don't claim to have watch wce that often but find it surprising given their respective ladder positions.

Complete and utter bullshit. Trac is coming off 4 AAs in a row, plus the rest of his achievements. Comparing him to Beames is ridiculous.

The point is that whilst these big name trades do mostly work out (Judd, Neale, Dangerfield, J.Cameron, Lynch, …) sometimes they don’t (Beans #2, Fev, Hogan #1, Grundy #1, T.Kelly didn’t turn out to be anything like the player that WCE paid for).

And yeah, the outcomes always look obvious … with the benefit of hindsight.

How about the comment from Roffey yesterday regarding Pickett, “they all get homesick.”

Wonder how Pickett feels about that.

Melbourne really are in a sorry state.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back