Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They've never been good enough to be even remotely close to hated. There's also bugger all of them to even register on the radar.

They have been hated mate. Anyone who witnessed what O'Dea did to Greening hates them.

If they think hate equates to fear??? Then I pity them.

I hear that you are one of WalterBlaknWhte 's burner accounts

Kirby coming home from a day on the punt

Amou Haji (Uncle Haji) smokes several cigarettes as he sits on the ground on the outskirts of the village of Dezhgah in the Dehram district of the south-western Iranian Fars province in 2018.

Football is soft nowadays to get women interested in letting siblings play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the headline that the World's Dirtiest Man had died and immediately thought that your pr0n stash had collapsed on top of you.
What did he die of?

I was there and I was also there when he did his shoulder again against Freo.

All shirtfronts could be categorized as brutal and unnecessary but they were part of the game back then and legal.

You're the one making up the head knock with no evidence, why should I have to disprove it?

Look, I don't really care tbh. You can keep carrying on channeling jonbe as long as you like and I'll leave you in peace.
Hey Kirby,
Im not making up a head knock. Fact... We just dont know if he had a concussion. Wasnt a thing back then. So not asking you to disprove anything buddy.
Not sure what channeling jonbe means, and i dont care.
You can keep having a love in with Lenny while denigrating Rusling by calling him soft. Good Collingwood man you are.

That's gotta be a joke right?

How is a bump to the collarbone not a shirtfront?

Not sooking. Just telling how i saw it. I was at the game. Were you? And how are you so sure he didnt get a head knock? It was a brutal and unnecessary shirtfront. Rusling had to be stretchered off the field.
My definition of a shirt front is both players being upright eg, running or one standing etc.
By that, (my) definition it’s not a shirt front - I personally think it was a dog act.
I tried being diplomatic and you misinterpreted my post, hope that clears it up 😉

Hey Kirby,
Im not making up a head knock. Fact... We just dont know if he had a concussion. Wasnt a thing back then. So not asking you to disprove anything buddy.
Not sure what channeling jonbe means, and i dont care.
You can keep having a love in with Lenny while denigrating Rusling by calling him soft. Good Collingwood man you are.
Rusling was never soft, that is why he got so many injuries,
He was brittle.
That's genetic. Nothing he can do about that.

If it's a personal belief and the believer is not broadcasting or trying to convert then I don't care.

Soon as they start indoctrinating others or claiming their deity does or does not condone this or that then...see ya bud.

Waters gets even murkier when the person in question is the figurehead of the church espousing very unsavoury opinion. A failure to distance oneself from those unsavoury opinions leaves oneself vulnerable to the school of popular opinion.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back