Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It all has to add up, surely?
I mean, yeah, but adding a player who’s likely going to be playing for at or under the AFL average isn’t going to be the one who makes or breaks the cap.

They’ve already said they’re not trading him, so unless they do a massive backflip, I doubt that happens.

Even then they’ll probably massively overvalue him and ask for two first rounders for him 😂
Mackie is a prick anyway, Melbourne should demand 2 first round picks for Oliver.
It’s other clubs that let Geelong get away with this.
You get what you tolerate.

The Geelong salary cap:

hole deep GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
I think that's Scott's anus.

Mackie is a prick anyway, Melbourne should demand 2 first round picks for Oliver.
It’s other clubs that let Geelong get away with this.
You get what you tolerate.

And we were one of those teams with Henry.

Sounds like it’s either Oliver or Petracca gone from Melbourne next year.

Trac likely gone to the club and said it’s me or him.

Blues have seemingly cooled on Houston, are they working on a plan to get Trac? Would be much easier to send a player across the city, rather than interstate. Pies still have space to bring Trac in, but limited by assets.

Do Melbourne side with Trac and let Clarry go for unders to the cattery?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like it’s either Oliver or Petracca gone from Melbourne next year.

Trac likely gone to the club and said it’s me or him.

Blues have seemingly cooled on Houston, are they working on a plan to get Trac? Would be much easier to send a player across the city, rather than interstate. Pies still have space to bring Trac in, but limited by assets.

Do Melbourne side with Trac and let Clarry go for unders to the cattery?
Absolutely you are taking Trac over Oliver,
Oliver doesn’t provide the behavioural security and dedication that Trac does.
Depends on how pissed Trac is.
My thoughts are Trac will ask for a trade again in the coming week or two, if he’s blatant about it Melbourne will have no choice, yes he’s in contract but it’s a shocking look and more detrimental to the club to keep him.

Those pricks would have been into Henry from the day he set foot in the door at Collingwood
Chipping away at our new recruit
Jesus I hope one day we steal a good player from them
Never saw Henry bust his gut at Collingwood - he knew he had to keep his form at a low level so they could get him for peanuts. Now they're pulling the same stunt on the Dogs with Bailey Smith. This deal has been in the works for 2 years to get him on the cheap, paying him minimal coin while in the backroom Cotton On supply the farm and make up the $

I just don’t see how a deal gets done if they’re getting Smith already. The dogs have already made it clear they ain’t settling for Geelong’s first, and I can’t imagine Melbourne would be happy with just a future first for Oliver, regardless of his issues.

They either need to trade someone of value out in one of the deals (which we know they’ll never do) or choose one or the other. Honestly it feels almost unfair on Oliver making a pitch to him when the likelihood of a deal being able to be struck seems so low.
Oliver will be a salary dump, cats will get him for bugger all I bet

Yeah, true. I'm just worried they'll cure him and turn him into a gun
Dunno, that deal gives me Dalhouse vibes tbh. Play some ok games and then fade in to obscurity (or in to never ending rehab).

What the hell is Clayton Oliver going to farm, anyway? Or will he get some horses so his ket purchases won't look quite as suss?

Unless it's trees he won't be able to work it

I think that's Scott's anus.
How can you see all that empty space, when his head's already jammed so far up there that even daylight shouldn't be able to penetrate?

What the hell is Clayton Oliver going to farm, anyway? Or will he get some horses so his ket purchases won't look quite as suss?
I don't know what to think about this.

Are those ****ers just acquiring more stars?

Or are Mackie, Clarry and Baz the axis of ****wit that brings down the dynasty?

It gets worse, on sen earlier, they said Melbourne might even pay some of his wage for a really good draft pick
That’s pretty speculative, and seems like the opposite of Melbournes public stance of he won’t be traded.
Oliver will be a salary dump, cats will get him for bugger all I bet
Why would Melbourne do a salary dump when they have no cap issues and have no players wanting to come to their club that would cause said issues?

And we were one of those teams with Henry.
We were stuck between a rock and a hard place unfortunately with him threatening to walk to the draft and Geelong having an earlier pick than us.

Neither the Dogs or Melbourne have that issue so I don’t see them letting the Cats pull that shit on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back