Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Once upon a time (2010) you had a designated seat for the year. Every H&A game Vic or interstate. $1000.00 + PA
If the Pies made the GF you got the same seat.
Then (2011) same for H&A then got the shittest seats at the MCG, top row of the top tier.

AFL ****ed it up.

Now you have access to a ticket.
Nothing more.
I’ve had a Legends membership since they were introduced. I don’t recall that. What membership is that?

Has to be more to the Owies situation than we are being told surely? Why would they get rid of him?
It does seem odd.
He kicked 33 goals - only Curnow and McKay kicked more.
The next best was 17.
All jokes aside about his head, there must be something going on behind the scenes.

It does seem odd.
The next best was 17.
All jokes aside about his head, there must be something going on behind the scenes.
He wasn't selected for their final was he? When they desperately needed another forward. Was he injured?

I'd be annoyed too selecting Fantasia & Motlop over him.

And Kennedy being subbed off after making the last minute dash to play after his new baby had just arrived.

It does seem odd.
The next best was 17.
It's just list spots and salary cap. They look like landing Houston and maybe another big name and they wouldn't have the cap space. They've let go some pretty good players

It's just list spots and salary cap. They look like landing Houston and maybe another big name and they wouldn't have the cap space. They've let go some pretty good players
I really don't want them to get Houston. He's ideal for them.

I was just asking the question if anyone had seen it. It was apparently an interaction between a player & supporter on a public forum. The player deleted their comments. Edmunds only said they were highly offensive.
The one I saw was a screenshot of one allegedly from JG.
I think he might’ve been on the golf course because he said Ken can lick his balls.

Edit: Found it, he was playing basketball it seems.

I’ve had a Legends membership since they were introduced. I don’t recall that. What membership is that?
Legends.

2011. I had to sit in the nosebleeds for the Geelong loss.

The one I saw was a screenshot of one allegedly from JG.
I think he might’ve been on the golf course because he said Ken can lick his balls.
That was a fake account. I looked the profiles, different to his personal one. Unless he made a fake account. Possibly just was a fan one.

But there was a comment by Watson to a fan about sucking his dick on insta.

That was a fake account. I looked the profiles, different to his personal one. Unless he made a fake account. Possibly just was a fan one.

But there was a comment by Watson to a fan about sucking his dick on insta.
His little wizza?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, I forgot all about that. Seems like months ago. Maybe he's annoyed they didn't challenge it 🤣
I remember they tried to challenge it by bringing up his character and how he came from a cat b with a basketball background lol

He wasn't selected for their final was he? When they desperately needed another forward. Was he injured?

I'd be annoyed too selecting Fantasia & Motlop over him.

And Kennedy being subbed off after making the last minute dash to play after his new baby had just arrived.

Suspended wasn’t he?

Edit: what others said.

I guarantee you that our recruiters will be all over that list.
Is it just me or has there ever been a time whereby the VFL has seemed less relevant than now, as a competition.
It may produce the odd player or two, but as a stand alone product, it’s just common fodder for big brother now.
In fact it’s as Ross would say, “farcial”.
They may as well play the GF at any suburban ground, tbh it’s that prestigious..

Is it just me or has there ever been a time whereby the VFL has seemed less relevant than now, as a competition.
It may produce the odd player or two, but as a stand alone product, it’s just common fodder for big brother now.
In fact it’s as Ross would say, “farcial”.
They may as well play the GF at any suburban ground, tbh it’s that prestigious..
It's actually the opposite cause the talent is more thinly spread due to AFL expansion,, 5/6 years ago our recent mature acquisitions would never get a look in.

Once upon a time (2010) you had a designated seat for the year. Every H&A game Vic or interstate. $1000.00 + PA
If the Pies made the GF you got the same seat.
Then (2011) same for H&A then got the shittest seats at the MCG, top row of the top tier.

AFL ****ed it up.

Now you have access to a ticket.
Nothing more.
We definitely did not have access to the same seats in 2010 and we were Legends' members.

Last edited:
It does seem odd.
The next best was 17.
I think I read somewhere from a Bloos discussion (a week ago) that he wasn’t well liked among the players which is why he hadn’t been re-signed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back