Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I will maintain they are the most fair weather supporters in the AFL and have been for as long as I can remember.
Seems like plenty of Hawks supporters on their board are starting to tire of Ginni's off field antics.

He was one of my faves, I was gutted he left .. but as time goes on, I can see why we didn't fight for him. And we wouldn't know half of what he did to piss off the club.

I've come to the conclusion, I'm glad he's their problem now, not ours.

It was poor form from both Ginni & Watson. They knew when their b&f was on when they agreed to this. It reflects badly on them & the club.

Seems like plenty of Hawks supporters on their board are starting to tire of Ginni's off field antics.

He was one of my faves, I was gutted he left .. but as time goes on, I can see why we didn't fight for him. And we wouldn't know half of what he did to piss off the club.

I've come to the conclusion, I'm glad he's their problem now, not ours.

It was poor form from both Ginni & Watson. They knew when their b&f was on when they agreed to this. It reflects badly on them & the club.
Especially calling in sick after posting on IG at midnight.

ChaBut to be fair, would you want your kids to see a bloke like this at 10.00am

He was kind of being responsible.... kind of

View attachment 2136477
Dave Chappelle Omg GIF

You got kids mate? Some of these kids spent hours making signs, would have had their jumpers out the night before and probably been talking about it for weeks.
You don’t do that to children.
He’s a selfish little prick and a liar.
I can’t wait to see Hawthorn with a harder draw next year and higher expectations.
All those flogs with the wizard hats and Ginni headbands clapping away like trained monkeys makes me sick to my guts.
My 10 year old looked forward to meeting Bruzzy for weeks.
If he hadn't turned up there would have been a riot.
You don't disappoint kids - they remember.

My 10 year old looked forward to meeting Bruzzy for weeks.
If he hadn't turned up there would have been a riot.
You don't disappoint kids - they remember.
100% when I was about 6 or 7 we had a clinic with Rodney Grinter, we were all mucking around a bit too much and he said and I quote “You little bastards better stop this shit! I’ve got training to get to”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd call up the radio. Just so I can remind people that Ginni and Watson are flogs.
We should spend the next few days (given no trades will get done) cooking up some good rumours about what shit blokes Hawthorn players are

Not shocked at the most recent Ginni news. I actually met him at a grocery store in South Yarra a couple of years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Not shocked at the most recent Ginni news. I actually met him at a grocery store in South Yarra a couple of years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
w***er!

Sounds like a complete dickhead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back