Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing the way it turned it out for him. Rising star an two minutes away from being a Premiership player in his first season. Looked the real deal but everything crumbled after that betting scandal.

Remember being upset when we traded him, but can’t say it affected us at all.
It affected us.
We dodged a bullet and we’re much better off without the drama.

Jayden and Braiden can go hang out and rail chicks.

I heard he’s headed to QLD to look for JFN

Disappointing end to a promising career

Still, I’m gonna continue to have everyone hate me and ask that Leppa makes a phone call

Stephenson actually crazy story. That first year was electric, thought the kid could be anything. He actually started 2019 just as well too which I think we forget

You won’t read much about it because the AFL and the media is in bed with gambling like a bad rash but it’s obvious he’s never been the same player since. Everyone’s responsible for their own actions so I don’t have an awful lot of sympathy but definitely one that got done by the targeting marketing of young males by gambling companies

Was superb in 2018

38 goals, 75 tackles, 100 marks in the forward half, 63 inside 50s

Yes… to some degree afterwards he was figured out by oppositions

… but hard to recall a bigger fall… from 2018 hero to zero… struggling to stay in the line up of a kangaroos side that had only won 9 and drawn 1 of its 90 games since his arrival in 2021

That is probably enough of a clue as to why he’d rather not be a football player anymore

Stephenson actually crazy story. That first year was electric, thought the kid could be anything. He actually started 2019 just as well too which I think we forget

You won’t read much about it because the AFL and the media is in bed with gambling like a bad rash but it’s obvious he’s never been the same player since. Everyone’s responsible for their own actions so I don’t have an awful lot of sympathy but definitely one that got done by the targeting marketing of young males by gambling companies
Exactly. Suspending a kid for something the AFL drums into everyone with cult like aggression with sponsorship dollars is a terribly sad irony

Exactly. Suspending a kid for something the AFL drums into everyone with cult like aggression with sponsorship dollars is a terribly sad irony
I find if ridiculous how the AFL ram gambling down our throats with every second commercial and finish the plug with the gambling help line and “how much are you really losing”.

Was superb in 2018

38 goals, 75 tackles, 100 marks in the forward half, 63 inside 50s

Yes… to some degree afterwards he was figured out by oppositions

… but hard to recall a bigger fall… from 2018 hero to zero… struggling to stay in the line up of a kangaroos side that had only won 9 and drawn 1 of its 90 games since his arrival in 2021

That is probably enough of a clue as to why he’d rather not be a football player anymore
Only played in 8 wins at North during 4 years. Managed to play in 8 finals (Including a GF) in 3 years with us. Crazy Downfall

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back