Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripping game.

Gives a lot of teams the blueprint for Swans.

Always have thought guldon & Warner will go missing in finals pressure.
Today doesn’t do anything to dispel that.
Heeney & Gulden have looked taggable recently. Putting some serious attention on them may be critical. Some work into slowing down Blakey would be important too

Most amusing part of the game was Freos efforts off the Logan kick.

It cannot be a point if the offensive team knocks it through for a point after the siren.

So as soon as it left the boot the game was done.
It amazes me that players don’t know the rules.

Most amusing part of the game was Freos efforts off the Logan kick.

It cannot be a point if the offensive team knocks it through for a point after the siren.

So as soon as it left the boot the game was done.
It amazes me that players don’t know the rules.
I know, what were they doing? 🤣 did they forget the siren had already gone before he even kicked it.

Heeney & Gulden have looked taggable recently. Putting some serious attention on them may be critical. Some work into slowing down Blakey would be important too

Well Gulden was running around by himself last week. Heeney has dropped off from his early season form. And Warner looks like he believes the hype about himself.

Heeney can do anything.

But Warner always steps….always. So he is absolutely susceptible in finals footy. Saw that today. Maybe 3-4 HTb?

Blakey is a gun!!! Absolutely love watching him.
He’s so offensive minded he makes stupid kicks and you can absolutely hurt him off the rebound. But he cannot be allowed to run as he is unstoppable. Absolutely unstoppable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back