Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly I was thinking tonight re the GF that whilst the best team should win rail, hail or shine as the saying goes.

However, could it and how much does it tip the scales of a dry sunny GF day vs a chilling cold wet and windy day like today?

You’d expect cold day would hamper Lions but let’s say two Melbourne teams.

Has it been awhile since a wet weather slog out has happened?
Remember how we were no chance in the GF because it was going to be hot.

Well we showed them didn't we?

Its probably been noted already, but of course the Hawks had a good win as well. Nice little tune up for them before we play them...

We’re six points out of the four and a game out of the eight with six games to go but so is everyone else lmao

If Gold coast beats Port…wow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Essendon seriously aren’t that great. Unfortunately we are even worse than them at the moment, so nobody should be surprised we lost to them last week.

Essendon seriously aren’t that great. Unfortunately we are even worse than them at the moment, so nobody should be surprised we lost to them last week.
That's why it was hilarious listening to so many pumping up the Bombers after last week's win. They virtually had no opposition for 3 qtrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has to be one of the weakest seasons ever.
Sure it’s great for the competition in terms of being 2 games between 2nd and 13th but it just highlights that anyone on any given day am an get it done.
Everyone that has a chance to stake their claim and solidify their position is falling over too which keeps us in the hunt

This has to be one of the weakest seasons ever.
Sure it’s great for the competition in terms of being 2 games between 2nd and 13th but it just highlights that anyone on any given day am an get it done.
Everyone that has a chance to stake their claim and solidify their position is falling over too which keeps us in the hunt
I'd say that makes for a very even comp. Isn't that what we want? I'm loving that it's round 18 & we still have no clue who could finish in the top 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back