Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I prefer Giants to win.

A. Because I really dislike Melbourne.

B. I figure if we still have a chance of making the 8, we'd want as many teams as possible who are on roughly the same points (such as Dees) to lose & keep losing.

Yes but we also need a team on more points like the Giants to lose and drop out? I feel like this one's a win win or lose lose.

Yes but we also need a team on more points like the Giants to lose and drop out? I feel like this one's a win win or lose lose.
But Giants would only be replaced by Dees if they win. Dee's can keep losing & drop out altogether, would be my preference. That's one less team in the 8. Like Bombers if they keep losing.

Ultimately - we need to win our last 5 and we'll make it. Unless we smash some teams to boost our percentage - I don't think 13 wins will get us in this year, but 14 should be a cert.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultimately - we need to win our last 5 and we'll make it. Unless we smash some teams to boost our percentage - I don't think 13 wins will get us in this year, but 14 should be a cert.
Would be a dream come true and the ultimate comeback but can’t see us winning 9 on the trot with our form and injuries.

Let alone still being worried we’ll even beat Richmond just to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back