Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane were class last year

Worthy competitors

Yes that is true. They were some of the few fans to actually acknowledge that the best team won on the day and it was a great game etc. I am torn on the Lions. My sainted mum is an old Fitzroy fan so they always used to be my second team.. until the horrors of 2002-03 ... and I live in Brisbane so...

But at least I think we can all agree that anyone other than Carlton winning it would be acceptable. And to that end, please Collingwood deliver a hammer blow to the Blues on Sat night.

There you go folks, it's now a brilliant tactic.
What a sickening attitude by King. The real issue is the umps rewarding head duckers and lungers. It flies in the face of everything they have been saying in recent years and King led the charge saying it was a dangerous ploy which could lead to a serious head injury. What a w***er.

Slightly irrelevant and completely unresearched post warning but here goes

With the obvious exception of Kaiden macintosh…… is there anybody in the afl who looks older than Harrison Petty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Heath Shaw, it cuts deep not to have Treloar at the club.

If the Pies are out of contention, I wish him (or GWS) a flag this year.

View attachment 2065848

I really loved Treloar.
On the subject of the Bulldogs, has anyone else noticed how they are in red hot form and meanwhile, how Caleb Poulter is in their starting 22 every single week?
And Poulter just kicks a goal from downtown just as I mentioned him. Ouch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back