Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

With carlscum's injuries and Freo and Essendumbs remaining opposition, if we can beat Brisbane there's a very real chance that Collingwood nabs that 8th spot.

Wheels have well and truly fallen off. Doesn’t matter they have two easy oppo to go. Can’t see them winning another game.

We're on life support and in a coma, but we're not dead yet.

1 loss to Essendon - they play Syd and Bris - very likely
2 losses to Carlton - suddenly looking possible even though it's Saints and WCE
2 losses to Freo who play GWS and Port - possible
2 wins to the Pies - possible

Go Pies! and West Coast and Saints and GWS and Port and Sydney.

The week will start off perfectly if Sydney beat Essendon.

Suns vs Melbourne is more or less irrelevant although a Suns win the Dees might truly drop their heads for the last game.

We need GWS to win against Freo.

Then we need to win.

If all of this happens, can you imagine this thread for WCE vs Carlton 😂
Deathride+++!

I've narrowed our path to finals down to 5/6 simple results:

R23 GWS ($1.50) v Freo ($2.59) @ Sydney Showgrounds - Freo drop that by even a point and we're still golden

R24 Freo v Port @ Optus Stadium - Don't underestimate Kenny Donuts to will his side to victory. Of all these results I'm most certain of Freo dropping their last two. This is the last H&A game of the season so we'll be riding this out until the very end!

R23 Pies ($2.35) v Bears ($1.60) @ MCG - Obviously goes without saying we lose/draw this and its not even a chance. Back on the field of battle of Grand Final day 2023, surely Mcrae has some of his secret stuff left?

R24 Pies v Straight Sets @ MCG - Same deal here, although win vs Lions and I think we have all the confidence we need to bury this mob and give us a chance.

R23 Wet Toast ($2.14) v Scum ($1.71) @ Optus Stadium // R24 Scum v St Kilda @ Marvel - Blues are falling out of the tree, they lose/draw one of these two and its over. Looking like 5+ changes, no Curnow/Mckay, I think it's more likely they drop it to the Eagles this week if I'm honest. But Ross the Boss would cherish the opportunity to play spoiler in the 2nd last match of the H&A season - repeat 2022 please!

So the scum will be without Curnow, McKay, Saad, Fogarty and our mate Boyd against the weagles.
The latter might just about start favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's clear there are a tonne of troll accounts all over BF, all debutant accounts that come out to troll with actual harmul posts and then vanish. But, how do you effectively stamp these out? It would be a monumental amount of work to assess, decide and perma ban every debutant account.
Yep some folks have not much else going on in their lives

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back