Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters and rozee are copping it a bit, for good reason but the horny one gets a pass because he has had some big moments, but the rest of the time he hasn’t done much. If nick’s output was at his level we’d be wondering if he was injured.
Don’t know how Rozee and Butters keep getting found out when the pressure is on.
For me it’s probably body size - can’t compete against bodies like Danger. JHF has the size but can’t do it alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the finals start tonight.

Should be a cracker with the run and gun hawks and their diverse forward group up against the Dogs with their star studded midfield and tall forwards.

It'll be a shame if it's wet as it'll make it a more scrappy affair than it otherwise could be.

Would the wet suit the smaller forward line of the Hawks and their desire to run and carry off half back? Or will it make it even more contested and the likes of Bont, Libba, Adz and Richards will provide the Dogs with more first use? If so will that leave the Hawks defence vulnerable to the trio of talls?

No Day hurts the Hawks hopes and I'm tipping the Dogs.

I don’t want to wait until tomorrow night to see Brisbane humiliate Carlolton. I want it now!

I’m on an emotional countdown. Can’t believe how invested I am in the Blues losing.

Well, maybe I can believe…

We’re planning a special dinner with a cracking bottle of wine to celebrate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back