Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy gosh, that is a nightmare straight sets exit. If They won against the Swans they would be playing against an underman Port Adelaide side at home, you’d think they would be pole position to make the Grand Final at least. Shocker

At least we got two good semi final games. Can’t say it will be the same next week though, fully expecting a Swans and Cats GF 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS not good enough. Can't run out four quarters.
Glad that;s sorted, because I want to see Geelong knocked out at all costs, and clearly Brisbane is the better chance to do so.
Hoping for PA-Brisbane GF
Of all opposition teams, PA is one that I don't hate so much.

PA has a massive record against the Swans, which could hang like a sword of Damocles above the Swans' heads.

GWS not good enough. Can't run out four quarters.
Glad that;s sorted, because I want to see Geelong knocked out at all costs, and clearly Brisbane is the better chance to do so.
Hoping for PA-Brisbane GF
Of all opposition teams, PA is one that I don't hate so much.

PA has a massive record against the Swans, which could hang like a sword of Damocles above the Swans' heads.
They play a frenetic type of game style. It's almost impossible to play like that for 4 qtrs.

I am so over umpires paying dubious insufficient intent frees in the last minutes of a frenetic game, when they don't bother for the first three quarters.

We missed out on the 8 because of ridiculous insufficient intent calls and GWS is missing a Prelim because of it.
should have been a free kick for a throw and easier shot at goal imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back