Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy for Grundy
I must be in the minority that I don't mind Sydney.

They deserve to be there. I think everyone would have imagined they would get to the GF, they were the best team for 90% of the year.Apart from a blip at the end. Minor premiers etc. A bit like us last year.

If I had to choose between the teams that are left. I would prefer it to be an interstate side, so I would choose swans
We would never hear the end of it if Geelong won two years after their last flag.
I am happy for Grundy and Adams (if he gets picked) but I find myself totally disinterested in watching the finals. Don't like any of the teams now that GWS and Port are out.

Also I still find the umpiring unwatchable, so many inconsistent decisions and teams like Sydney get a really good go.

I am happy for Grundy and Adams (if he gets picked) but I find myself totally disinterested in watching the finals. Don't like any of the teams now that GWS and Port are out.

Also I still find the umpiring unwatchable, so many inconsistent decisions and teams like Sydney get a really good go.
I would love for Brisbane to stick it up them.

I have no love for Sydney or Brisbane.

I do however hate Chris Scott and Geelong.

Go Brisbane and if they can't get the job done go Swans!

chris-scott-shocked-face.gif

I haven't watched one finals match this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back