Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Geelol

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Order has been restored
Would have been an injustice.
Geelong are fraudulent pretenders this yr
Right result
I thought Cats was simply just a good team but not a premiership team this year. They aren't better than Swans and Lions, or even Giants.

Beating Power is 50 / 50 every game, they are so inconsistent this year.

Lions, Swans are the real top 2 teams

So happy Geelong lost

Watch for Chris Scott make excuses at presser

Geelong have never lost a game fairly and squarely according to professor scott

This Grand Final is like a wet dream for the AFL.They’ve always wanted a Sydney Brisbane final,and now they’ve finally got it.
I'd expect them to be happy. It's a national competition after all..I think it's great.

The fact they haven't met in a GF since the 1899 as Fitzroy & South makes it extra special they meet each other next week.

Go Roy boys 👊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m happy for the lions , only because now the muppets who proclaimed this will be geelongs easiest flag will wilt away back into obscurity.

Finally a grand final with the two best teams in it.

Go the lions

Daniher for norm smith and to kick 5
Didn't our grand final last year have the best two teams in it?

Never thought after 02 and 03 I’d hope for a Brisbane flag again but I do. A lot of heart in this side and they remind me of our campaign last year.

I agree, mate. I'm leaning towards Brisbane. I'm still scarred by 02 and 03 but like you said, Brisbane have a lot of heart. Brissy, it is for me.

What a cracking game. That final quarter had so many great moments. I hope Brisbane can keep the momentum going and win next week. Don't particularly like either side but Brisbane have been up there for a while and probably deserve one

Gee the Zorko slander … You can really tell who had Dayne Zorko save their Dream Team in 2012 and who didn’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back