Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals always go to show you need grunt around the ball
Hope we can get ours sorted
We already have. We beat this Lions mob twice this year and had the other chokers on the ropes with key players missing. We also outplayed this same Lions mob on a perfect day last year and should have won by at least five goals.

It's my opinions, not so much predictions. I didn't realise they were so important to you. I guess I'm not a yes man like you.
You put yourself out there.
Just tell the small minded people to get stuffed.

Ah Chee played against us, and did very little.

brisbane have Ashcroft this year, but not Kit Coleman.

I think it just shows how strong our team fundamentally is.

Should have been right up there.

Difference may have been: Brisbane had a stronger layer of young players to bring in due to injury than we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans defence has been badly exposed today. Lions have been smart in spotting up targets, not bombing and Swans have been sliced open. Lions missed their chances for a while, but once they started hitting the scoreboard the game was quickly over.

That's two GFs where the Swans game, especially defensively and pressure wise, has simply not stood up. They've been very easy to play against and made the Cats and Lions look much better than they are.

To be fair, Lions are the best offensive team in the league, and has been for the last 3 years.

Swans defenders are pathetically bad against mid fielders running amok rebounding from the defensive 50. The Swans defense relies on a slog, slow and chip to chip kind of game.

Swans tackling and pressure during the home and away season is pretty much carbon copy to their finals pressure. They don't improve much pressure and intensity wise.

I backed them along with GSW to win it all, but that was assuming against other teams not named Lions. Lions are scary good offensive team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back