Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so Melbourne or Essendon?

Who are we wanting?

Hate them both. Essendon will be outright second with a win

Melbourne will be in the 8 and a game ahead of us with a win but will stay below us on percentage with a loss.

And Stephen May.

🤔

Who are we wanting?

Melbourne will be in the 8 and a game ahead of us with a win but will stay below us on percentage with a loss.

And Stephen May.

🤔
Essendon to win, Dees only marginally behind Carlton as my most hated team.

Who are we wanting?

And Stephen May.

🤔
Melbourne. The thought of Essendon actually contending for the flag again makes me feel sick. 🤢

Melbourne. The thought of Essendon actually contending for the flag again makes me feel sick. 🤢
Yep agree it’s horrible to think they’ll be second but I don’t see them as a genuine contender even if 2nd after this round! They just haven’t convinced me still.

Who are we wanting?

And Stephen May.

🤔
Dons (hate them too) but would love them and their supporters getting so excited for September but to fail in the finals. Hoping so,

I’m still undecided who I want to lose this more. I phrase it like that because I don’t want either to win!

I’ll see how I feel as the game progresses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep agree it’s horrible to think they’ll be second but I don’t see them as a genuine contender even if 2nd after this round! They just haven’t convinced me still.
Yeah realistically I think they're still a few years away from being a genuine contender. Regardless I don't want them anywhere near the pointy end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back