Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I walked past a middle-aged guy wearing a Carlton cap on Wednesday in Sydney CBD

I thought, 'you f*cking c***'

Now, this is deranged, I'm a grown man with grown children, I pay taxes, I thought it's only a game

But then, you see Curnow's frees...
I sat in disbelief as those two frees were paid to Curnow. Neither of them was remotely a free kick yet he scored goals from both and changed the momentum of the game. The commentators refuse to call out these soft frees with literally nothing in them as they have been ordered to say nothing negative about the umpiring. The best you'll get is Richo saying quietly, "Not a lot in that," before they roll on with Taylor making some inane comment about the grass or the crowd.

It is infuriating and has gone on all year. The old "Don't touch him!" has never been more apt. It makes me puke. To think that so called block on Curnow was a free but the two hands planted in Maynard's chest in 2018 wasn't, is enough to make me want to follow the Storm.

I’m gonna go full Tigs board and say it’s actually infuriating how Curnow gets these soft frees. That’s something that should be investigated. Every matter of minor contact it’s a free
It's beyond a joke. Before the shockers in this game it was already a huge issue. You need a Scott or even Fly to make a comment about it post game for it to garner any attention but they don't want to look like they are making excuses. Does anyone know the breakdown of goals from frees in Curnow's tally this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back