Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Begg is a tall and they take time - also has a unique blend of athleticism and mobility for his size.
Poulter was a skinny one sided vanilla player who obviously became motivated once he got cut. If Poulter has some outstanding attributes then it may well have justified our persistence.

For every Poulter, you have Bianco, Ruscoe, Draper and a myriad of others who’ve been cut and not made it.
Yeah I wasn't a fan, but it's a bit of a concern when you're keeping some for a fair while without them getting particularly close, whereas a bloke you cut as early as possible has developed better and is looking more likely. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Any chance we can convince Rowell to come to us? Would love him in our side.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rumour was (rumour only) we were into him a few months ago. The Club. Aka preparing for a ready made player to replace Pendles. Skills and on/off field smarts.

Lippy is a weak link for us atm
I Like Poulters outside game and what he’s bringing to the table
I think we pulled the trigger on Caleb prematurely
Lipinski is a lock for Fly.
Best at hitting targets I50, versatile huge tank.
Poulter does not offer any advantages over Lipinsk given the above.
No clubs can afford to wait until the penny drops for every draftee.

No Club has a perfect record in cutting players.
In recent times we’ve cut, Bianco Ruscoe, Draper, McMahon, Kelly, Murley, both Browns. So that’s 8 correct decisions.
I can live with an 8:1 right call ratio.

Lipinski is a lock for Fly.
Best at hitting targets I50, versatile huge tank.
Poulter does not offer any advantages over Lipinsk given the above.
No clubs can afford to wait until the penny drops for every draftee.

No Club has a perfect record in cutting players.
In recent times we’ve cut, Bianco Ruscoe, Draper, McMahon, Kelly, Murley, both Browns. So that’s 8 correct decisions.
I can live with an 8:1 right call ratio.
All true regarding lippy and fly but imo he’s currently timid and soft
Doesnt do enough either
Lippy is great when we are up and about and Mitchell was crawling around in the trenches dishing things out but when the inside balls dried up so did lippy

All true regarding lippy and fly but imo he’s currently timid and soft
Doesnt do enough either
Lippy is great when we are up and about and Mitchell was crawling around in the trenches dishing things out but when the inside balls dried up so did lippy
I reckon this was truer last year but he’s been much better this year going when it’s his turn.

You know every time I see Geelong and Essendon play,I think how the hell did we lose to these teams?They’re really not very good at all.If we had beaten them,as we should have,then our season would be in a completely different place right now.It’s a shame our players just didn’t want to win those games enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows pleeeeese

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

Lippy is a weak link for us atm
I Like Poulters outside game and what he’s bringing to the table
I think we pulled the trigger on Caleb prematurely
He hasn't done much bro. His best game was yesterday.
Remains to be seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back