Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn I think we want the Hawks to win. My only realistic scenario based on a few tries on the ladder predictors and my take on where teams are at is to bank on a free fall from Carlton and GWS so that is and the Hawks replace them in the 8. Outside of that I see little avenue as I think Freo and Dogs are too strong.
Of course we need to win all our remaining games, we can make 8th based on below.

Basically the ass falling out on Freo is our best chance, along with (unfortunately) the blues beating the hawks next week.

Maybe a better outcome for all would be to nuke the G next Sunday and rid us of two infestations.

GWS
Lose to Lions (at Bris)
Beat Freo (at Syd)
Lose to WB (at Ballarat) (lol- wtf, Ballarat for a final round game…)

Freo
Lose to Essendon today (at the G)
Lose to Geel (at Optus). They could win that too)
Lose to GWS (at Syd)
Lose to Port (at Optus)

Haw
Lose to Blues (at the G)
Beat Rich (at the G)
Beat North (Tassie)

I just wish one of our draws was a win. That Freo one
Take two points of them. Give it to us.

I keep saying it but I think we already lost one game too many now.

It’s possible to still make the 8 with there more wins, but even then, with our rubbish percentage, it’s still unlikely.

I’m wondering at what point it will become impossible as we watch other games play out.

It’s that tight right now and you have games like this one right now where two teams we need to lose, play each other.

Hawthorn and GWS was the same situation.

The Hawthorn loss was where I put a line though us this year. I think that was probably the point we officially were out of contention.

The odds that both Carlton & Essendon could sack Voss & Scott after the end of the season must be increasing.

If they both miss finals it could certainly be on the cards.

A dream come true.:hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is This For Real Good Burger GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back