Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 4 teams in the eight are currently all interstate teams.

Good chance it stays that way.

Crowds will be interesting.

So will the Television ratings.

I can see the Prelims and GF being one sided this year as I don't think the depth in the quality of teams exist.

I think the "closeness" of the ladder is possibly due to the fixturing and double ups.

So will the Television ratings.

I can see the Prelims and GF being one sided this year as I don't think the depth in the quality of teams exist.

I think the "closeness" of the ladder is possibly due to the fixturing and double ups.

I think it's because it's become more of a coaches game. Teams work out a tactical advantage - exploit it for a month or two. Other teams study it and work them out and then nullify and exploit what they're doing.

Lachie Keeffe playing his first game for the year for GWS. Amazed he’s still on a list, but being 204cm, and with his experience, why not?

He and Thomas were banned for two years back in 2015. Seems like a lifetime ago in footy.

Lachie Keeffe playing his first game for the year for GWS. Amazed he’s still on a list, but being 204cm, and with his experience, why not?

He and Thomas were banned for two years back in 2015. Seems like a lifetime ago in footy.
I saw him out there at thought, how the hell is that bloke still on a list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I’ll be on the dogs in September, I’d love to see Carlton miss all together.
Happy for the Dogs to win it inc Treloar.

Dogs supporting mate of mine is getting slightly excited - keeps texting me "the lid is off" - I think he means Bevo has the Dogs off the leash...

So the Lions have stumbled as well now,The premiership is as wide oops as it’s ever been.What a pity we couldn’t get our act together this year.We could have won it again if we hadn’t had so many bad lapses in form.Injuries have cruelled as well,there’s no doubt about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back