Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It could so easily have been 4 if Jamie had held that chest mark in the last 30 seconds on Anzac Day.
Or the down field free kick had of been paid for Daicos being dumped after he kicked it.

Was very similar to the one hawthorn got a free weeks later.

“The Bombers became just the second club in history to lose to a goal after the siren in three straight years. The only other club to suffer such a fate is Carlton, between 2000 and 2002.”
The last time the Dons kicked an after the siren winner themselves was in 1913 against University lmao

Unfortunately even if Hawthorn win... Carlton (a prelim finalist last year) gets two bottom 4 teams to end the season.

Wouldn't put it past them to blow one though.

Saints could definitely beat Carlton

Unfortunately even if Hawthorn win... Carlton (a prelim finalist last year) gets two bottom 4 teams to end the season.

If Curnow gets umpired like all other KPF and gets an average of 1 free kick per game they could lose them all.

The last game they won was against north where he got 4 frees and kicked 4.1. Funny that

I want to watch this game because I dislike both of them so much & look forward to there being a loser.

But I also don't want to watch this game because I dislike both of them so much & one of them is going to be a winner.

Turn the TV off before the interviews

Plenty of time to look at disappointed faces and slumped posture

I want to watch this game because I dislike both of them so much & look forward to there being a loser.

But I also don't want to watch this game because I dislike both of them so much & one of them is going to be a winner.
A draw would be a good outcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got it on without sound, while I stuff around doing other things. Planning on just glancing at the screen occasionally to see who’s currently leading, but I’m not going to put myself through “watching” it as such.

I’ve got it on without sound, while I stuff around doing other things. Planning on just glancing at the screen occasionally to see who’s currently leading, but I’m not going to put myself through “watching” it as such.
I'm listening to it on sen whilst at work.

I'll probably watch the second half when I get home. Can't help myself.

Won't be barracking for either though. Just want a bruising game with lots of pain ..

Blues should make the finals, but just hoping they miss out on the double chance. i highly doubt they can get to a prelim let alone a GF if they finish outside the top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back