Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably won't, but we're still in with some sort of a chance. Fremantle and Essendon losing has meant we're still alive. The competition is so even and unpredictable that almost anything could happen. With 2 rounds to go last year GWS sat 10th, and the Bulldogs were looking good in 8th spot. GWS had an extremely tough away game coming up against Carlton, while the Dogs had what appeared a certain win coming up against West Coast at Docklands. The Bulldogs lost that game, missed out on a finals spot, and GWS won their last two and ended up playing in a Preliminary Final. The competition is just extraordinary these days, and there could be plenty of twists over the next two weeks. I'm not a fan of Adelaide but I'll have to barrack for them to win today, as if the Bulldogs lose that will mean another spot in the eight could be gettable.
Hawks doesn't help. But crows all over dogs atm.
Basically need 2 of freo dogs Hawks and blues to lose all their games.
Freo = gws power
Dogs crows now north gws
Hawks Richmond North
Blues = West coast saints
Also need dons to.lose 1 = swans lions
And we need to.win the last 2
Still hope.
Of the 2 reckon dogs (north could upset assuming Adelaide go on and are all over them. And blues looked awful today and lost 5. Including curnow and martin

How come only a handful of clubs did heritage round jumpers ?
I didn’t take much notice of the jumpers.
Did different players have different jumpers? Is there a rule that all players jumpers should be the same apart from numbers?
Surely there is.
Maybe we can get another 4 points from their last win deducted for that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only team who could lose their spot in the 8 now, is Freo.
Both the Bulldogs and Hawthorn look set to remain in the 8....
I expect Haw will have a psychological let down having achieved the impossible by making the 8. Young groups are especially susceptible.
So I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop a game.

I expect Haw will have a psychological let down having achieved the impossible by making the 8. Young groups are especially susceptible.
So I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop a game.
They have Richmond and North!
Will probably get to 7th

Hawks doesn't help. But crows all over dogs atm.
Basically need 2 of freo dogs Hawks and blues to lose all their games.
Freo = gws power
Dogs crows now north gws
Hawks Richmond North
Blues = West coast saints
Also need dons to.lose 1 = swans lions
And we need to.win the last 2
Still hope.
Of the 2 reckon dogs (north could upset assuming Adelaide go on and are all over them. And blues looked awful today and lost 5. Including curnow and martin
Hawks winning was ALWAYS the preferred result considering they play Richmond and North in the last two rounds.
Carlton and Freo losing both their last 2 games is the most likely result we can hope for.

Hawks winning was ALWAYS the preferred result considering they play Richmond and North in the last two rounds.
Carlton and Freo losing both their last 2 games is the most likely result we can hope for.
Could see them dropping north. But watched today and agree with you. Blues looked shot. Just didn't have the legs.
Shame we've got to rely on other. But a par is 13 makes it. And that's still in our control. Also just got the other game on. Dogs are getting smashed. Freo miss either way imo. I.may have got my maths wrong. Might be 3 need to.lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back