Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Another year of irrelevance for the bummers! :p
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

an interesting stat brought up by the commentators, in the last 56 years the only finals they’ve won have been under sheedy. Granted he coached for 300 years but still.

The best stat I've heard about the Bombers is their last win via a game-winning goal after the siren, was in 1913 !

Almost as good them being the team to have lost the last three games to be decided by goals after the siren.

an interesting stat brought up by the commentators, in the last 56 years the only finals they’ve won have been under sheedy. Granted he coached for 300 years but still.

My heart cries for Brad Scott. Fine fellow, along w' Chris.

1723815583463.png

An uplifting excerpt from the Dons autopsy thread.

"
Anyone else at give up point - be it with the team, the club, or the sport in general?

I’ve thought I’ve been there for a while - but I watch these games with no emotion. Theres just no enjoyment to be had.

We either don’t show up at all (see St Kilda game) or we do genuinely try but just our style, skills, ability looks embarrassing, and teams when they want to try just laugh at us.

Theres only so long you can give as a supporter. To those that say “You’re not a true fan if that’s your belief” id ease up. We have been incredibly loyal. I’d argue more loyal than anyone else. But there’s a limit. Theres more important things in life.
"

A few late night thoughts..

1) Don’t miss Tay Adams one bit. Like thanks for your service, but watching him in another team’s guernsey really helps you take the blinders off. He’s horrendous.

2) Always have and always will be a BG4 fan, but Darcy Cameron is the superior
ruckman of the two at this point in time.

3) Another year of Essendon melts! Love it.

A few late night thoughts..

1) Don’t miss Tay Adams one bit. Like thanks for your service, but watching him in another team’s guernsey really helps you take the blinders off. He’s horrendous.

2) Always have and always will be a BG4 fan, but Darcy Cameron is the superior
ruckman of the two at this point in time.

3) Another year of Essendon melts! Love it.
Does Adams even make their finals team?

My problem is the person who’s second in our tipping comp picked the Bombers whilst I went Sydney so really need Sydney to win so I avoid doing a Carlton…

But it’s quite amazing just how bad Brodie Grundy is at reading the ball in the air, soo many over his head.

Grundy and Adams both look cooked.

Sydney are the worst top of the ladder side in 25 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back