Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

An uplifting excerpt from the Dons autopsy thread.

"
Anyone else at give up point - be it with the team, the club, or the sport in general?

I’ve thought I’ve been there for a while - but I watch these games with no emotion. Theres just no enjoyment to be had.

We either don’t show up at all (see St Kilda game) or we do genuinely try but just our style, skills, ability looks embarrassing, and teams when they want to try just laugh at us.

Theres only so long you can give as a supporter. To those that say “You’re not a true fan if that’s your belief” id ease up. We have been incredibly loyal. I’d argue more loyal than anyone else. But there’s a limit. Theres more important things in life.
"

Me thinks you’re enjoying the fall of the Bombers a little too much.😋

Me thinks you’re enjoying the fall of the Bombers a little too much.😋

My merriment might be reset abruptly at 4:35 PM but thank you for getting on this rollercoaster with me.

X

Last edited:
What's that about every side playing their GF against us. Dons played out of their skin both times. They're a fcukin rabble. Scott is just their cashing cheques. The campaigner couldn't give a fcuk about the club.

I don’t usually subscribe to the conspiracy theories around Collingwood…but you are right about this. Teams always, ALWAYS, seem to get up for us. To play their best game in a while. To find some long lost form. To have a player you’ve never heard of kick goals. To have umpires introduce a new rule interpretation just to thwart us.

Ok, the umpire bit might be a conspiracy theory.

But it goes on and on, and it’s always been like this. Even Mr Park, who is not a Pies fan, agrees with this, with a smug look on his face.

Does Adams even make their finals team?
He’s literally fighting it out with Corey Warner and Caiden Cleary atm. Tom Papley and Chad Warner are locks, Justin McInerney could be ready by mid-finals, so there MIGHT be a sub spot left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Adams even make their finals team?
Not on last night's game. I wonder if he regret's his move North?. He has had less games, less game time & his stats have fallen off a cliff this year. 45% less tackles, 50% less I50's, 50% less clearances; 66% less GA's. He would have had more midfield time for us this year which he has lacked in Sydney

Not on last night's game. I wonder if he regret's his move North?. He has had less games, less game time & his stats have fallen off a cliff this year. 45% less tackles, 50% less I50's, 50% less clearances; 66% less GA's. He would have had more midfield time for us this year which he has lacked in Sydney

And I’m very close to a Swans fan who’s furious that they drafted him, including for three years.

I like Adams. He was a warrior for us. I wish him no ill, and very much hope that his career doesn’t fade and decline in the dark recesses of Sydney’s VFL team. Would be an ignoble end to a very good career.

So you are seeing Cleary

Joke GIF by Travis

Why did he leave again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back