Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Frost is a flog.

Sam Frost is a flog.
disney sneezing GIF

Richards getting a lot of it, but fk me, his disposal šŸ„“

Never thought Richards would turn into the midfielder he has. Like the way he plays, he should come to us :)

Im the opposite, Iā€™ve always wanted him and wish we had a red hot crack when he was cheaper and less recognised.

He tries to take the hard offensive option when he can, like Nick does, so youā€™ll get some dodgy ones like his bad turnover but in balance he brings a lot more scoring potency than others.

And damn in this game another guy I would have in my top 5 choices to bring to the Pies if I had a magic wand is Sicily. What a player.

Im the opposite, Iā€™ve always wanted him and wish we had a red hot crack when he was cheaper and less recognised.

He tries to take the hard offensive option when he can, like Nick does, so youā€™ll get some dodgy ones like his bad turnover but in balance he brings a lot more scoring potency than others.

And damn in this game another guy I would have in my top 5 choices to bring to the Pies if I had a magic wand is Sicily. What a player.
I like him too. I'm specifically referring to tonight so far.

I'd love him to play for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footscray forwards need to separate and they need a plan for Sicily. Isolate Darcy somehow otherwise Haw will run over them 2H

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back