Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn doing as they like.

Such a lame performance by the Dogs.

This is not on the coach. The players have lost credibility. Weak AF.

Really, I cant stand Hawthorn. But geez they are good, and its not down to the umpires.

I still hope they lose the next one.

Bont only 9 touches. Why is he playing forward when you’re getting killed in the middle and can’t get your hands on the ball?
Exactly! They're getting absolutely smashed in the mid by newcombe. They needed bont in there along with someone holding newcombe. Shocking coaching

Worst AFL season in a long time. Geelong Sydney or Hawthorn winning the flag, AGAIN. Channel 7 commentary team will be unbearable and the 2024 AFL Grand Final will be replaced by a replay of last year's AFL Grand final.

Thanks for nothing Laura Kane and Andrew Dillon.

If Hawthorn gets Battle and Barrass and Geelong Bailey Smith, you can kiss goodbye to any competitiveness next season. At least I enjoyed 2023.

Worst AFL season in a long time. Geelong Sydney or Hawthorn winning the flag, AGAIN. Channel 7 commentary team will be unbearable and the 2024 AFL Grand Final will be replaced by a replay of last year's AFL Grand final.

If Hawthorn gets Battle and Barrass and Geelong Bailey Smith, you can kiss goodbye to any competitiveness next season. At least I enjoyed 2023.
The season has been great.

The finals haven't lived up to how close it's been all year. Unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, I cant stand Hawthorn. But geez they are good, and its not down to the umpires.

I still hope they lose the next one.

IKR! They're like a team with multiple Papleys in every line.

As for their fans...

1725623172586.png

Are you still sooking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back