Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly.

In terms of pure talent Hawks don’t have the best team on paper but their style works
Yep. Mitchell has said they are a very coachable side & they take everything he says literally. Once he fine tuned his message, they've taken it to a new level. Very quickly.

He's a very good coach.

Don't forget they were almost tanking to get Harley Reid. Imagine if they had him lol

I am hoping GWS beat the Swans. GWS off a week's break can beat the Hawks.

If Hawks make the GF they win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Mitchell has said they are a very coachable side & they take everything he says literally. Once he fine tuned his message, they've taken it to a new level. Very quickly.

He's a very good coach.
Very good coach and equally unlikeable.
Demigod to sycophants like Cornes n co.

Yes they've recruited some average to good level players who are well suited to their method, the latter being thier competitive advantage at this point
I think you’re well understating their recruiting. It’s a pretty obvious point one needs not just method but capacity to implement it. They’ve got some brilliant players including Newcombe and Watson. All teams have a mixture of abilities but kicking skills seems a necessary condition for Hawthorn.

Disappointed for the Bullies. Thought they were a better show at it tonight. Oh well, can still look forward to Carlton losing I suppose. They only other result I care about

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back