Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies really look like they need a quality, quick small forward.

They should approach the Pies and offer either JUH or Naughton for Bobby Hill.
They won't win anything with 3 key forwards and without a high-quality small.
It never works with 3 quality key forwards. JUH needs to own a forward line. I hope he realises that.

Hill for JUH or Naughton.

Win/Win.

Nothing else.

Get it done.

I reckon they would prefer to offer up Naughton - even though tonight he looked the best of the 3, he is the one that is surplus to requirements.

But I wouldn't give up Bobby - so might be hard to make happen.

JUH would have to ask for a trade for it to have a any chance of it happening.

It never works with 3 quality key forwards. JUH needs to own a forward line. I hope he realises that.

Win/Win.

Nothing else.

Get it done.
I am sorry to rain on your parade but it will never happen. Rather, it is about time our recruiting staff select a young key position player & possibly the pick may be a so-called "Diamond in the Rough". I mean young Casher Dear was taken with Pick 56 while we had Picks 25 & 37 (I think). I know that I always bring up the club's recruiting performance but everytime I see a young tall - that was available at our picks - (and that also includes Logan Morris who Brisbane selected in last year's draft) play well, I just wonder where we could be going into the future with some really promising young key forwards. OK. Goodnight & good luck.

Win/Win.

Nothing else.

Get it done.

I am sorry to rain on your parade but it will never happen. Rather, it is about time our recruiting staff select a young key position player & possibly the pick may be a so-called "Diamond in the Rough". I mean young Casher Dear was taken with Pick 56 while we had Picks 25 & 37 (I think). I know that I always bring up the club's recruiting performance but everytime I see a young tall - that was available at our picks - (and that also includes Logan Morris who Brisbane selected in last year's draft) play well, I just wonder where we could be going into the future with some really promising young key forwards. OK. Goodnight & good luck.

Dear is a father son selection?

We wouldn't have access to Dear given he was a FS selection

Hawks are winning on method not personnel

It's a question of how quickly the rest of the comp can go to work on them

Totally Agree - teams for the most part would have been planning for Brions and us and then Swans. Not many would have been putting proper time into the Hawks.

Dogs have 3 quality talls, yet not one of them sacrificed their own game to drag Sicily away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear is a father I
I am not sure if the restrictions applying to Academy players - in they can still be selected by other clubs up to & including pick 40 - also apply to Father-Son picks. I will check that out in regard to young Dear but I do not think that any other club offered to select him in last year's National Draft. However I am pretty sure that Hawthorn did not have to use any points to select him. OK. More to come on this topic. BYE.

People loved it when he was as show off with us, but not when its on the other foot.
Can't have it both ways lol
He's an entertainer, and we are in the business of entetainment. He is good for footy, we need more with personality like him out there. Watson too.

People loved it when he was as show off with us, but not when its on the other foot.
Can't have it both ways lol
He's an entertainer, and we are in the business of entetainment. He is good for footy, we need more with personality like him out there. Watson too.
Not all supporters. Tolerated him then, not so much now.

Win/Win.

Nothing else.

Get it done.

For JUH sure, I'd be willing to part with Bobby. Or Sam Darcy lol

But Bulldogs wouldn't so there's no deal.

Bobby Hill is a critical player for the Pies. WON the GF by himself pretty much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back