Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Boring finals series, can’t for NBA to start

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Expected the finals games to be closer too, but perhaps it's just the intensity & finals style footy has a way of separating the trash from the class.

Port & Doggies have been proven to be pretenders. Hopefully Lions do that tonight to the Blues.

I'm expecting the Swans/Giants game to be closer.

Hawks haven't been worked out yet
Got a jump on the comp for a little while

They're not doing anything out of the ordinary. Just high intensity Footy at both the ball and the opponent. They have highly skilled defenders who switch the ball and move it through the middle at ease. Their forwards are all ridiculously High IQ Footballers (inc our former turd).

On form they belt Port by 100 points next week.

Media lovefest with Hawthorn is getting way over the top. Watching 2023 over 2024 on Grand Final Day. Sydney, Geelong and Hawthorn has been up there for too long

Luckily Sydney/Melbourne horse racing is on and the NFL has started up which will keep me occupied during the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Sydney flick the switch or was their end of season form indicative of teams working them out?

If it's the former they can still win the flag. If it's the latter they mightn't win this game.

They're not doing anything out of the ordinary. Just high intensity Footy at both the ball and the opponent. They have highly skilled defenders who switch the ball and move it through the middle at ease. Their forwards are all ridiculously High IQ Footballers (inc our former turd).

On form they belt Port by 100 points next week.
It would be highly amusing if Port manage to win.

IMO for Port to win not only would they need to play out of their skins they'll need the Hawks to drop significantly off their current level.

One might happen but I doubt both will on the night and if both play well the Hawks best looks superior to Ports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back