Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennnedy could be gettable judging by the look oh us face after he was subbed! :) Not that we'd want him.

Given the risk they took with the other injured players, it's surprising to me that De Koning did not start. I was surprised Kennedy was the one to make way

Carlton really lack quality ball users off half back. It's Saad and that's about it. So we need to make sure Houston doesn't end up there lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Since round 13 three months ago, Carlton won three games. Against the bottom three sides.

Two of those were double ups gifted to them despite their high ladder position last year.

For the entire season they won just four games against top nine sides ( yes I’m including the pies because it’s funny) and lost nine.

Since round 13 three months ago, Carlton won three games. Against the bottom three sides.

Two of those were double ups gifted to them despite their high ladder position last year.

For the entire season they won just four games against top nine sides ( yes I’m including the pies because it’s funny) and lost nine.
Wow, that is a massive slide. Voss will be under the pump next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back