Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

wake up conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Good morning everyone. What a wonderful morning it is!

I fell asleep at half time. Caught up this morning. Shocked to see 28 points in the end but that just made it more enjoyable. Watching them have hope even though it never seemed likely.

Even when 28 points down with a min to go, they were still playing like they were a chance! 🤣😂

I was watching the GWS/Sydney game and every time I see Lachie Keefe I think: my God mate, have you been sneaking in at night snd secretly altering the club's records of how old you are? Remember how long ago that drug scandal was? And he's playing finals for one of the best 2 or 3 teams in it? This has Jesus resurrection qualities to it!

Also, he actually played pretty well. [Hello to all those back in the day who wrote him off as a useless list clogger! Hello you silly, silly, people! But hey, even I didn't think he could walk on football water like this.]

Probably been posted. But just in case you missed it ..

I love the shifting uncomfortably in the seat. And Kouta helping his Lord Mayoral aspirations with his brilliant insights into the game. The man’s a misunderstood genius.

This from a poster on the Carlton board - could almost be one of us:

Off Voss. Nearly off Carlton. Season was a mismanagement masterclass and mistakes no serious club would make when planning for the marathon that is the AFL season. Oh and the club's still full of shit with no substance.

As I've said. I'm 30. No reason this "great" club will resemble anything better than st Kilda in my lifetime. 1 distant premiership and a bunch of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably been posted. But just in case you missed it ..

Best part is at the very end, Andy Maher. ‘It’s half way through the second quarter and we haven’t scored!’

This from a poster on the Carlton board - could almost be one of us:

Off Voss. Nearly off Carlton. Season was a mismanagement masterclass and mistakes no serious club would make when planning for the marathon that is the AFL season. Oh and the club's still full of shit with no substance.

As I've said. I'm 30. No reason this "great" club will resemble anything better than st Kilda in my lifetime. 1 distant premiership and a bunch of shit.
But he's got all those great memories of a premiership when he was 1. What does he expect.

Since round 13 three months ago, Carlton won three games. Against the bottom three sides.

Two of those were double ups gifted to them despite their high ladder position last year.

For the entire season they won just four games against top nine sides ( yes I’m including the pies because it’s funny) and lost nine.
That's a shocking stat!

Just heard an amazing stat, Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Rooney, Drogba and Henry scored in their whole careers. That’s 437 goals since turning 30.

Just scored his 900th a couple of days ago. Wants to play in the next World Cup. He'll be 41 years of age.

Last edited:
Just heard an amazing stat Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Rooney, Drogba and Henry scored in their whole careers. That’s 437 goals since turning 30.

Just scored his 900th a couple of days ago. Wants to play in the next World Cup. He'll be 41 years of age.
Great player, but he’s now in the Saudi Pro league.

Just heard an amazing stat, Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Rooney, Drogba and Henry scored in their whole careers. That’s 437 goals since turning 30.

Very impressive stat, Ronaldo's one hell of an athlete!

Not surprised that he wants to play in the next world cup, although at his age I don't think that would be the best decision for Portugal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back