Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

if port win, after the match i'd like to see port players go up to hawks and put out their hands and then drop them away when the hawk player reaches out....and then the port player laughs at him and says "no disrespect, mate"......it would liven up the post match and bring a little fun

if port win, after the match i'd like to see port players go up to hawks and put out their hands and then drop them away when the hawk player reaches out....and then the port player laughs at him and says "no disrespect, mate"......it would liven up the post match and bring a little fun
How long after the match does it stop being an MRO issue for a player to punch Ginni?

How long after the match does it stop being an MRO issue for a player to punch Ginni?

He's in adelaide after the game.... there must be a time when he's vulnerable. Someone from alberton will be able to do a jack ruby...

i just remembered, you need two people..... one to video it and put it on tik tok with a message "no disrespect for the broken leg, mate"

Shame the dogs lost last week. Would've liked to see them win it all for Adz and maybe even Poulter. For similar reasons I have to jump on board with Sydney although it'll be hard watching Papley wearing a premiership medal 🤮.

Worst result would be Brisbane - highest P.O.F (percentage of flogs) in the AFL. Cameron, Rayner, Zorko, Lohmann. Imagine Hipwood as a premiership player!?! Hawthorn 2nd worst result for the same reason. Flogdom and cringe rampant. Geelong? Meh. GWS I could get on board with.

Is there ANY chance that Port will step up tonight? 🤞🤞🤞

He's in adelaide after the game.... there must be a time when he's vulnerable. Someone from alberton will be able to do a jack ruby...

i just remembered, you need two people..... one to video it and put it on tik tok with a message "no disrespect for the broken leg, mate"
Take him on a drive to Snowtown.

You need to start the process of healing your broken mind. Irish Open - Royal County Down. Possibly one of, if not the best course in the world.
No shade
No shelter
No fun

Is it any wonder that the places with lots of Links have lots of grumpy, twitchy alcoholics with haggard skin. What these monstrosities do to a population is horrific.

Stop your grumbling, put down your whiskey glasses and plant some ****ing trees - ya dickheads. And mow the ****ing rough.

I dont disagree. It's not surprising that a guy from NSW called Albo supports the hawks. Maybe the lack of intensity means that it can give the internal club room to manage. I think one of the original mcrae strategies was to get the magpie fan intensity working for the team, and not against it.

Intensity is ok but you could see what happens when it goes overboard like it did with Port.

I was thinking about Pie fans when i was watching the trump debate.... Kamala says one word and triggers trump = kane kornes saying one word and it triggers hundreds of phone calls to SEN. It's better not to care what these goons think. If someone calls me crazy, i normally agree.

But as I said, I still respect the hawks fans attitude as being a good one for winning premierships...and that is what i care about.

Agree - a united fan base is a must. Too hard when you have factions and splinter groups.

The Hawthorn strategy in some ways is allowed to work because of the equalisation policy of the AFL. Would their fans absence be noticed more if there was no equalisation policy?

No shade
No shelter
No fun

Is it any wonder that the places with lots of Links have lots of grumpy, twitchy alcoholics with haggard skin. What these monstrosities do to a population is horrific.

Stop your grumbling, put down your whiskey glasses and plant some ****ing trees - ya dickheads. And mow the ****ing rough.
You are beyond help. Maybe Sim golf is best for you.

No shade
No shelter
No fun

I dont watch much golf but i can guess that if you go to the irish golf, you'll hear an all day whine about how unlucky rorymcelrory has been....

But but but.... Sam Mitchell is a GeNiUs :drunk:
Interesting take on the Hawthorn fan culture.

Can't remember if I have posted this before or not - growing up in the 80's Hawthorn was the team kids at school (often the nerds or those who didn't care for football) would say they supported, just to stop being annoyed. Most of those people didn't give a toss about football and certainly did not attend matches.

Interestingly a lot of those people that I know, now like Aussie rules and do go to games - when Hawthorn are up and about.

I think the main difference between their fans and ours. We are invested in the journey. Hawthorn fans just want the destination.

So for me in terms of fan culture the Hawks I would align with Sydney. Both sets of fans like a winner. Sydney fans have the theatre as a fall back or so the narrative is. Not sure what the Hawks fans have?
Smugness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No shade
No shelter
No fun

I will **** you up man.

You are beyond help. Maybe Sim golf is best for you.
I used to go to one every Wednesday night. It was great. It had a magic button where you'd push it and a stunning wiatress would bring you beer and peanuts. It was a Korean version of this - notice the trees.

1726212850530.png

And you could play simulated courses from all over the world - none of us ever chose Links though. Why would you?

I used to go to one every Wednesday night. It was great. It had a magic button where you'd push it and a stunning wiatress would bring you beer and peanuts. It was a Korean version of this - notice the trees.

View attachment 2109519

And you could play simulated courses from all over the world - none of us ever chose Links though. Why would you?
I once vomited on Moona Links.

View attachment 2109519

next time whack on a prophylactic...

View attachment 2109519

RCD has trees and is still a ridiculously good links course.

Can’t comment on your sim choices. Your real life ideas are weird enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back