Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man, the carry on about Hinkley laughing at Ginni about not flying up to Sydney..no one says anything about sooky Sicily.

And now Lewis banging on about it spoiling Bruest's 300th game guard of honour? What?
Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell all whingeing about it. Unless Hinkley said anything over the top I don't have a big problem with it. If players want to dish out they have to expect something back.

Agree that coaches should be held to a higher standard but it's not a big deal. Certainly not up there with Mick's comments to Milne.

Hawthorn should be pretty happy. I thought they were 2nd most of the night and were brought back into it on the back of some very favourable decisions.

Right team won for mine and Burgoyne was sensational.

Will the scumbag Sicily be penalised for dropping his knee on a defenceless player? He should. Pleasing to see Hawthorn lose and Sicily kick a behind. They certainly were the beneficiaries of some dubious free kicks in that second qtr and during the match. Oh schadenfreude my friend.
Surprise, surprise: a team applies consistent pressure and Hawthorn look rattled.

It was about Ginni's comments before the game.

I'm not against players having a bit of fun at times, but this week is a clear reminder that I'm happy for Jack to be playing at another club. Too much focus and energy expended on a fringe player when he was here and continuing at Hawthorn.
100%, well said. He’s a plodder, will be off a list in 2-3 years if Hawthorn kick on properly.

Is Sicily meant to leave Ginni to cop that shit from Ken lying down?

I am not a Sicily fan. I think he’s a massive sook. But in that instance he did the right thing as a leader of a young football club not taking Ken’s crap lying down.
Ginni disrespects Port. All fun & games.

Hinkley reminds Ginni of his remarks. Bad, old man picking on young man.

Sicily mouths back swearing at Hinkley. And nothing is said. All good.

If one interaction is permitted & accepted, they are all. But somehow Hinkley's the big meany & stepped over the line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not a Sicily fan. I think he’s a massive sook. But in that instance he did the right thing as a leader of a young football club not taking Ken’s crap lying down.

it's all good fun tark......just an example of dehok ball....ginni shouldnt be so serious...and neither should his captain

Ginni disrespects Port. All fun & games.

Hinkley reminds Ginni of his remarks. Bad, old man picking on young man.

Sicily mouths back swearing at Hinkley. And nothing is said. All good.

If one interaction is permitted & accepted, they are all. But somehow Hinkley's the big meany & stepped over the line?

both sides whine.... one side wins....the other side continues to whine in the press conference

Even listening to Mitchell now in his presser. The double standards these blokes have is hilarious. During the week and all year he has loved the way and even encouraged his players to be themselves, it it’s been ok cause they were winning.

As soon as they lose and someone gives it back they have a massive winge and all of a sudden the banter is inappropriate. Suck it up and if you are happy to dish it out then cop it on the chin!

Irrelevant who is dishing it out!

Ken for President!
Spot on. I’ve been surprised with the Hawthorn love fest the past few weeks. Obviously people are too young or forgetting about their period of dominance and how arrogant those pricks were.

The shine will come off the banter and people will surely get sick of it pretty quick. The change of opinion towards Ginnivan has been especially sickening.

Last edited:
Good onya, Kenny. You reap what you sow, **** those smug campaigners.
Jordan Lewis showing his true colours. Well played bucks. That was embarrassing That was next level by Jordan. I don’t hate may people, but I hate Sam Mitchell. Absolute dick of a person.
Something about those 3, Lewis, Hodge and Mitchell. All flogs of the highest order.

Can’t agree. Ken was making a joke just like Ginnivan did. Ginnivan didn’t need to be defended by Sicily, he needed his arse kicked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back