Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what Lethal will say?
I've got a fair idea. Interesting that Fly was part of this era as well...

"If we'd lost the 2003 grand final, Aka would never have played for the Lions again,'' Matthews said. ''That's how savage the reaction would have been - but we won it so you kind of move on.''
"Matthews said once Akermanis' skills began to wane, as they had this season, his off-field controversies made it hard for a club to retain him.

"In the early 2000s, he was an A-grade player, now he's probably a C-grader,'' he said.

''That's why they (Bulldogs) let him go. When a loose cannon comes to that stage, that's when you finally decide it's time to cut the cord.''

Sydney have not beaten port since round 20 of 2016. That’s 8 years that Port have owned them!

Let’s not forget too, round 21 this year, port absolutely smashed them.

gonna be an interesting prelim
Unfortunately, Sydney will smash them. They played their GF last night

Port can take a leaf out of the hawthorn playbook if they want to pass on the leadership from the coach to the captain....and that leaf is to change their captains. Look at the photo below and see who is standing right beside Ken. The hawks changed their captain ironically from sam mitchell when they realised their mistake. Rozee was. the wrong choice... last night has confirmed it and the fact that he has gone missing in big games is only further emphasis. It's not that i'm a Port fan, just stating the bleeding obvious...

1726285660572.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't at their ground. Same as Cats playing at MCG instead of their home ground for a final.
home teams only are promised a home state final . As it should be. The rest is up to the scheduling gods.

Giants have mostly been the away team anyway but last week they were lucky enough to not have to travel.

home teams only are promised a home state final . As it should be. The rest is up to the scheduling gods.

Giants have mostly been the away team anyway but last week they were lucky enough to not have to travel.
Yes I realise that. The post is merely pointing out how many finals they've played away from their home ground .. 🥴

Last edited:
We have to accept the reality it's a Sydney vs Geelong grand final. Last one I didn't care about especially after the Hawks saga broke and the game was over by 3QT.

Grundy, Adams or Henry will be a premiership player one way or another is likely to happen.

Well Adams won’t be a premiership player…

We have to accept the reality it's a Sydney vs Geelong grand final. Last one I didn't care about especially after the Hawks saga broke and the game was over by 3QT.

Grundy, Adams or Henry will be a premiership player one way or another is likely to happen.
Giants will win it

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back