Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a bit torn on tonight’s game.

I’d prefer GWS go all the way, however, my mum is a Brisbane supporter (was fitzroy, as was all of her side of the family). For her, I would like to see Brisbane succeed, especially after missing last year.

I guess I can’t lose tonight. Either result, I’m ok with.

Also, whoever wins tonight, I want to then beat Geelong! Had enough of Geelong being up there year after year.

We have to accept the reality it's a Sydney vs Geelong grand final. Last one I didn't care about especially after the Hawks saga broke and the game was over by 3QT.

Grundy, Adams or Henry will be a premiership player one way or another is likely to happen.
Don’t underestimate Port. Given they’ve consistently beaten Sydney for 8 years and also just smashed them late in this season. I’d have Sydney as favourites but they’re no certainty that’s for sure.

We have to accept the reality it's a Sydney vs Geelong grand final. Last one I didn't care about especially after the Hawks saga broke and the game was over by 3QT.

Grundy, Adams or Henry will be a premiership player one way or another is likely to happen.

I am not accepting Geelong, GWS or Brions will give them a proper game,

Leigh Matthews, Jordan Lewis, Dermie and Hodge...

All of them with a bunch of sand in their ass crack over Hinkley's giving as good as he can take

Incredible how all 4 of the former Hawks having a f**king whinge were also four of the all time rat snipers to ever play for the Hawks too lol

Spare me you melting gronks

All of them with a bunch of sand in their ass crack over Hinkley's giving as good as he can take

Incredible how all 4 of the former Hawks having a f**king whinge were also four of the all time rat snipers to ever play for the Hawks too lol

This is the problem I have with the afl media - they can't leave their pom poms at home.

Earlier in the week on sen I believe it was or maybe on an afl podcast they were discussing having a dedicated home and away commentary. Problem is everyone then thinks of Blues 📻 and the other dribble on sen. If done properly you can produce a proper home and away commentary. If just means you focus on your team and tactics, upcoming games, interviews etc. The Afl media has a long way to go.

Don’t forget Mitchell.

All of them made a career from being thugs and rubbing their opponent’s noses in it when they won. The Hawks have always been the poorest winners going around.

Now a little bit comes back the other way and they’re full melting, genuinely hilarious

If it’s Sydney V GWS it will be even lower.
While the teams have an effect on the GF viewership, I would point mor3 to the awful ch7 commentary team.
If those two play off I’d be more than happy to go for a drive and listen to it on the radio.

Why are you such a giant sook?

Your relentless Eeyore impersonation is becoming tiring.

Do you remember we won last year and those 3 missed out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the feck is Hodge also commentating this game?

He already stunk up last night’s…and with only two games surely there isn’t a shortage of commentators.

Can’t wait for the Brisbane bias
Hopefully, he'll be in tears again tonight, like last night and last year's Grand Final.

He already stunk up last night’s…and with only two games surely there isn’t a shortage of commentators.

Turn off the sound and play some stoner rock.

I want to know why he is a commentator at all, he offers nothing positive and the negatives are to many to mention. Does he have pics of somebody?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back