Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

You know it's a boring game when we're reciting scripture from the book of Fat Jesus
Ezekiel 4:15 NIV: He replied to me, “Look, I will let you use cow dung instead of human excrement, and you can make your bread over that.”

Ezekiel 4:12 NIV: You will eat it as you would a barley cake and bake it over dried human excrement in their sight.
Isiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Yikes the umpiring in this game has been woeful. Please may none of these spuds be umpiring the grandie

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They’re umpiring the prelim, fair chance they get a run in the Grand Finale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it that these commentators are judged the best available by Ch 7?
Because they used to play footy and they're 'great blokes'. That's all you need to be a main caller on Ch7.

Who cares if BT can barely string a sentence together or doesn't understand the rules. 😜

I'm holding out hope that Sydney will choke GWS style.

It’s rare that teams playing poorly or “wrong” come back

Comebacks generally happen when the team losing is just inaccurate in front of goal, or maybe needs to tweak a couple of things about their game

Port are doing most things wrong outside winning clearance. So a comeback in this particular instance would take an actual miracle

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back