Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a quick look at Port game thread. The "Sack Hinkley" chorus is on the rise. Not sure this performance is his fault though.

Port forwards have had an awful game. Dixon probably shouldn't have been selected.
You knew in the Geelong game when Dixon was rucking and Blicavs was just running off him that he was a mistake. Cooked beyond cooked

I'm naturally disappointed we missed out this year, but I'm still deliriously happy by what we achieved last year for this year's disappointment to overwhelm me.

Here's to a successful 2025.
We also had some great wins again this year. The two wins against the Blues and the Lions win late in the year were fantastic.

I said at the start of the finals that as long as Carlton didn't get anywhere near the GF I'd be content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what it is about Sydney but I just cannot warm to them as a team at all. Darn you Port.
Love watching Heeney in action, and most of the players I generally find unoffensive. Unfortunately, Papley just spoils it all and I can't wait to see the tears roll down his face next week

Last time I saw Sydney win on a Friday night on Roaming Brian I saw Taylor Adams spew some blood culture shit. Can't wait for that again tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back