Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

If it’s fair to be criticising Ginnivan for disrupting hawthorns finals preparation by attracting unnecessary media attention for unneccesary public trolling…

Then it’s also fair to criticise Ken Hinkley for disrupting Ports preparation for the very same reason.

Eyes on the prize Ken. The prize was supposed to be the premiership not some oneupmanship on a dumb 22 year old.

I'm happy for Grundy
I must be in the minority that I don't mind Sydney.

They deserve to be there. I think everyone would have imagined they would get to the GF, they were the best team for 90% of the year.Apart from a blip at the end. Minor premiers etc. A bit like us last year.

If I had to choose between the teams that are left. I would prefer it to be an interstate side, so I would choose swans
We would never hear the end of it if Geelong won two years after their last flag.
Papley is a ####. Please discuss

I couldn't tip a hat this year. No idea if Cats are the real deal or just play a style that troubles some teams who haven't worked it out.

I had one of my best ever tipping years and I'm tipping Brisbane to win the flag.

Intriguing battle today though. Mostly around what both teams do with Andrews and Stewart. And whether Geelong try and put someone on Zorko as well.

I had one of my best ever tipping years and I'm tipping Brisbane to win the flag.

Intriguing battle today though. Mostly around what both teams do with Andrews and Stewart. And whether Geelong try and put someone on Zorko as well.
Was it one of your best years because you tipped a higher percentage than normal or because you finished high in a tipping comp where everyone tipped lower than usual?

It's just not a good venue for football. No atmosphere
They may as well play on the moon. It’s exactly the same there. A nice place to visit, but no atmosphere whatsoever.

Please let this work in Brisbane’s favour

View attachment 2116559

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s part of the reason the vfl/AFL got rid of the original final five. The top team ended up potentially with two consecutive two week breaks…. To their detriment. It was better to finish second or third back in the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it one of your best years because you tipped a higher percentage than normal or because you finished high in a tipping comp where everyone tipped lower than usual?

I dunno, I can't vouch for anyone else but I actually started off shockingly. I was about 12 behind early in the year. And finished only 4 off the top. Won my family comp. Usually mid table or worse 😂

reading the port board and seeing the melts between the hours of 2am and 4am is absolutely delicious.

thank you Sydney for putting the wharf pylons (they are not prison bars) back in the box.

Yeah I think the Lions as well. Theres something ominous about them, got an escape and they’ll ride that as well. Very confident the Premiers will come out of tonight’s game. Still not sold on the Swans.
Also very happy for anyone to win it not named Papley. Little ****er has gone back to the top of the knob tree for mine.

If it’s fair to be criticising Ginnivan for disrupting hawthorns finals preparation by attracting unnecessary media attention for unneccesary public trolling…

Then it’s also fair to criticise Ken Hinkley for disrupting Ports preparation for the very same reason.

Eyes on the prize Ken. The prize was supposed to be the premiership not some oneupmanship on a dumb 22 year old.
I'd be more critical of the bomb it forward to a pack of 15 tactic, when Rioli is your only good small forward - what were they thinking?

Of the three left, I am now officially hoping that Brisbane wins the flag. Why:
a) Swans have Papley.
b) Geelong is coached by an arrogant flog
c) Chris Fagan is not so bad...I like his attitude to his players, like a Grand Father...and we beat them last year.
Couldn't agree more. Love old Fagan. Hell, I even like Zorko and Daniher.

Couldn't agree more. Love old Fagan. Hell, I even like Zorko and Daniher.
Fmd bro, you couldn't love 3 more ********s if you tried. I ****ing hate Brisbane, the AFL love child. They cost us 2 flags with all their handouts. However, I hate Geelong just as much and hope Brisbane smash them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back