Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Lou Richards invented the term Collywobbles. He also invented the term Eliminitis which he applied to the Bombers in the 70s who couldn’t win an elimination final.

Port under Hinkley suffer from Preliminitis.
Is it poor old ken's fault though? You can only use the cattle you have and he's had them up there for a while. Port have weaknesses they haven't addressed yet

Fmd bro, you couldn't love 3 more ********s if you tried. I ****ing hate Brisbane, the AFL love child. They cost us 2 flags with all their handouts. However, I hate Geelong just as much and hope Brisbane smash them.
Yes but I really, really hate Sydney and the Cats more.
Praying Daniher rips it up bigtime.

Is it poor old ken's fault though? You can only use the cattle you have and he's had them up there for a while. Port have weaknesses they haven't addressed yet

You just want him to stay a bit longer. We all do!

His record stands for itself. After ten+ years , blaming it on the cattle becomes a bit tiresome

Lou Richards invented the term Collywobbles. He also invented the term Eliminitis which he applied to the Bombers in the 70s who couldn’t win an elimination final.

Port under Hinkley suffer from Preliminitis.
Lou applied the term "handbag" to Geelong - called Barassi "Mrs Football" - Ted Whitten being "Mr Football"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong should be treated like every other Victorian club and play games at Marvel Stadium
But they’re not like every other Victorian club. They represent a regional City and have their own home ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back