Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting a little nervous which is so silly - because I book my grand final ticket in an hour.
I hate booking tickets. Even when it's not us in it - SO MUCH WORSE, when it's us in it, but at least when we're in it, I am basically guaranteed a ticket which helps!

I'm getting a little nervous which is so silly - because I book my grand final ticket in an hour.
I hate booking tickets. Even when it's not us in it - SO MUCH WORSE, when it's us in it, but at least when we're in it, I am basically guaranteed a ticket which helps!
Do you barrack for the umpires non-stop?

Airlines are pricks this time of year

So glad I got my tickets months ago. I don't know how they can sleep at night, gouging people like that, when many are already struggling.

So glad I got my tickets months ago. I don't know how they can sleep at night, gouging people like that, when many are already struggling.
Why would they care, they only see $$
Exactly like Gather Round. For what I paid to fly to Adelaide, I could have gone to Bali lol

That was actually so easy! I was "your turn" or whatever it says, and as soon as it was 2pm, it let me in. Must have timed it perfectly! Anyway, going to the granny! Go Lions!
It's probably a bit easier getting tickets this year, with two interstate clubs playing.

It's probably a bit easier getting tickets this year, with two interstate clubs playing.
Definitely
But the AFL give off some of the usual AFL members area to other things so there can be less tickets than usual at the lower demand games. I remember going in 2013 and sitting with a heap of Freo members in the AFL members area.

Easiest is when pies are in it and I’m in the first category to have access!! My gold membership is worth its weight in….well gold, when we make the granny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was actually so easy! I was "your turn" or whatever it says, and as soon as it was 2pm, it let me in. Must have timed it perfectly! Anyway, going to the granny! Go Lions!

I just got my ticket through in my email for the package I bought. M57 - I’m happy with that.

How many Collingwood supporters are going to the Grand Final - 1,000, 10,000?

I’m going. I have a ticket on the bottom level in the MCC Members, near the race. Not sure yet which team’s race. An interesting location for a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back