Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened? I missed it
Longmire gave Fagan a brief and perfunctory congratulations and handshake, whilst all the time looking like he’d sucked a lemon and then walked off. The interaction lasted all of 2 seconds, if that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mcinerney celebrating like a true team man, unlike Tay Adams last year. Well done Bears.
The sad thing about Tay wasn't him being injured and not playing, it was that he played a massive part in our success, but couldn't celebrate because he wasn't centre stage.

Charlie Cameron didn’t shake her hand, there’s always one every year. The guy giving the players the hats is telling them to shake hands.

I don't want Ashcroft to be as good as Nick but he does have some good midfielders around him, whereas poor Nick had to carry us a bit
Ashcroft is Joel Selwood. Will will be a 15 year star if he stays fit. Daicos is something extraordinary - well above that if he stays fit.

Last edited:
I don't want Ashcroft to be as good as Nick but he does have some good midfielders around him, whereas poor Nick had to carry us a bit

That's why we need to get guys to help him. Don't even have to be a graders with how good Nick is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back