Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Was very happy to see the Swans get their arses handed to them to lose their 4th consecutive grand final appearance. We finally have another team looking to challenge our poor grand final record and that feels good man.
That's exactly why I wanted Brisbane to win. 4 in a row, magnificent.

Well, if they keep playing Sydney.....

I dont know why sydney continues to lose so badly in grand finals....it seems a short-sighted club strategy. Is it for membership? I would think they are destroying the game in sydney and all those academy picks are wasted on them.

Longmire is 1-4 in grand finals

63 point loss to Hawthorn
22 point loss to Western Bulldogs
81 point loss to Geelong
60 point loss to Brisbane

In Cat-Bird grand finals since 2000, the bird team has come up 5 times winners
Direct result of getting to the big dance via a massive home ground advantage.

Was very happy to see the Swans get their arses handed to them to lose their 4th consecutive grand final appearance. We finally have another team looking to challenge our poor grand final record and that feels good man.
Poor in relative terms. Many if not most of our losses could so easily have been glorious victories but for a bad call here and a poor kick there. The Swans are mostly non-competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he actually say they’re going to go back to back?That’s incredibly arrogant if he did say that.

Saw a direct quote. He was talking about Daniher going on again next year and saying he'll get in his ear about going around again and going back to back. Found it a weird thing to say when they just won.

The stupid prick on the fox site says that the rating system said that 4 of the best 6 players were from sydney.... and neale was the best on ground..

and then he says that the norm smith committee had got it wrong because of the obviously stupid rating system said otherwise.

No one put a name to that article...

1. Lachie Neale, Brisbane Lions (21.5 points)

2. Will Ashcroft, Brisbane Lions (19.3)

3. Brodie Grundy, Sydney Swans (19.2)

4. James Rowbottom, Sydney Swans (17)

5. Robbie Fox, Sydney Swans (15.3)

6. Luke Parker, Sydney Swans (14.7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back