Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I absolutely love the pure joy coming from the big O. He’s a sweetheart!

View attachment 2125323

I saw the Big O walking the streets of Carina pushing his new baby in a pram recently. Just to tug at your heartstrings! Was quite comical given his height. Made the pram look like one of those Bunnings mini trollies

Lest we forget Papley’s push of Moore in the back, or McStay missing out on 50m and a shot at goal with less than a minute to go… Swans are lucky to have qualified (albeit not turned up) to those two GFs.

Like I said, the umpires obsession with Sydney cost us a three-peat

Like the umpires, they really shoulda gone to Specsavers. What game were they watching? Parker was good in the latter part of the last quarter, but what did he do before that?

Saw some guy say he'd rather one Gulden than 2 Daicos.

Did Gulden even touch the footy yesterday? Both Heeney and Gulden both went missing in both of these GFs. I'd rather Nick's left leg than either of them.
I had him as part of my multi to get at least 25 disposals. He couldn’t even get that right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think so - Dillon unequivocally stated he sees “absolutely no reason to change it”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was that before or after Horse cried about it in his press conference?

I have not been one to get too involved into the mechanics of these academies. Last night on sen Finey explained the difference between the Melbourne based academies and the ones for Sydney and Brisbane teams and the difference is massive.

So Melbourne based teams can't match a bid outside of top 40?:Yet Sydney and Brisbane based teams can? In a competition that preaches equality, that's a joke. Problem is the only one who seems to care is Eddie and most people will go against his view because they hate Collingwood lol

They used Mac Andrew as an example - he was in Melbournes academy but ends up at the Suns. Melbourne couldn't match the bid.

Melbourne based clubs will have to hide players in their academies. A bit like how power would keep players in their Sanfl reserves and then Draft them lol

Don’t think so - Dillon unequivocally stated he sees “absolutely no reason to change it”.

Dillon seems to be a part time actor of cheesy adverts. Glad he still has time for afl stuff,

And he will change it when a big name player is concussed in a prelim and is forced to miss a grand final. That is when the bye should be.

It's the Sydneywobbles. The unablity for the Swans to win grand Finals since 2014 will be long dicussed well into the future.

Grundy 0-2 in Grand Finals after today
So much for the "bloods culture".
Duds culture more like it.
Adams is probably relieved he missed that shitshow.

Dillon seems to be a part time actor of cheesy adverts. Glad he still has time for afl stuff,

And he will change it when a big name player is concussed in a prelim and is forced to miss a grand final. That is when the bye should be.

I get the argument against a pre-finals bye as far as the prelim finals go - ie. the QF winners go bye-final-bye-final - but logic says it is actually a bonus in the GF if you are coming up against a team that has played three finals straight.

In short, STFU Longmire, you can’t blame the fixture for serving up that performance.

The clowns is just a computer that spits out a score based on statistical inputs.
computer GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back