Ottens and SJ news

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude guys, just wondering if SJ trained today? He is a joy to watch, and would love to see him destroying the Hawks this week. Will he play? I see Bomber rates him a 70% chance.

Sorry to intrude guys, just wondering if SJ trained today? He is a joy to watch, and would love to see him destroying the Hawks this week. Will he play? I see Bomber rates him a 70% chance.

It's gone from definetly playing to a 70% chance. Thursday it will be 50-50 and come game day he wont play.

And if he does happen to mark it, his kicking for goal, of recent years, hasn't been that much better than Mooney's.

Spot on. Ottens kicking for goal has been appalling over the past few years.

There is more news on SJ, Ablett, Harley, and major news on Ottens and Blake. So good luck guys in finding out whats wrong because ill never be nice again on this stupid and fu@ked up forum.

Isn't that a little unfair to the posters who supported you? Seems you're tarring all BF members with the same brush because some of them questioned your methods.

FWIW I take pretty much everything posted on this forum with a grain of salt and treat it as a rumour until proven otherwise, regardless of who has contributed it. I'd say most posters are the same.

Re-reading my post, it seems I like to use clichéd phrases too...

I have to say catack is right on, he was shot down when he told us about sj, ill be pissed off too.

I did pm him and i asked what he knows but he has not responed yet.

A lot of people on here dont deserve to be a cat supporter!

Pull your head in guys.......stop shooting down people

Thats an odd thing to say if your going to keep your registration.

Your way too overly sensitive, you will never get 100% of people agreeing with you on any matter not just on inside info you hear. You have to learn to deal with people that may disagree with you other than carrying on like a tool.

No one is forcing you to share anything you hear, but if your going to come here from now on and just say that you know something and then not share it, then your a sad individual.

This place is about sharing info, ideas, rumours and general talk about our beloved Cats, not whinging like a b1tch.

I couldnt be bothered telling you guys anything anymore, if you guys want rumors i have some beautys....

SJ wont play until round 20( caught drinking with Billy brownless )

Harley's hamstrings wont last the year unless he takes 1 week off in every 3 from now on.

Ottens and blake dont get along anymore because ottens was teaching hawkins to ruck..

Ablett will play round 17...........

I couldnt be bothered telling you guys anything anymore, if you guys want rumors i have some beautys....

SJ wont play until round 20( caught drinking with Billy brownless )

Harley's hamstrings wont last the year unless he takes 1 week off in every 3 from now on.

Ottens and blake dont get along anymore because ottens was teaching hawkins to ruck..

Ablett will play round 17...........

I do believe the one about Billy drinking, not that part with SJ though:D

The doyen of all that is Truth, Craig "T'wasn't me rooting around in your wheelie bin and you can't prove it anyway!" Hutchinson, said on The Footy Show tonight that Ottens was running again, and that he was two weeks away.

He also said Little Gaz would be lining up against Hawforn.

***IF*** this rumour has any truth to it, surely Blake is running out of friends at the club? I'd imagine Mumford would also be persona non grata in the Blake house for pushing him out of the 22.
crap rumour i saw ottens giving heaps of encouragement to blake during the 2's game last week and they joked and got on fine at 1/2 time and 3/4 time. what pleasure do idiots get in hanging all this garbage on blake??

crap rumour i saw ottens giving heaps of encouragement to blake during the 2's game last week and they joked and got on fine at 1/2 time and 3/4 time. what pleasure do idiots get in hanging all this garbage on blake??

Shhhh, dont tell the truth, it spoils everyone's fantasies about Everybody Hates Blake....:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't need rumours to know how pathetic blake is. Maybe you should watch geelong play every so often then you would know:thumbsu:

Congratulations - in less than a month and 57 posts on this site you have become one of the most boring and predictable posters on here.

Change the record man, the current one is getting old fast.

Congratulations - in less than a month and 57 posts on this site you have become one of the most boring and predictable posters on here.

It's a bit obsessed with Blake.Pisser if he was a late inclusion tomorrow.goodoldcats bitches so much when Blake isn't even in the side,so just imagine how much the idiot will whinge if Blake played.Will Bigfooty go into meltdown with the amount of whinging posts gooldoldcats will do ?

The doyen of all that is Truth, Craig "T'wasn't me rooting around in your wheelie bin and you can't prove it anyway!" Hutchinson, said on The Footy Show tonight that Ottens was running again, and that he was two weeks away.

He also said Little Gaz would be lining up against Hawforn.

I liked the little shot they had of Ottens limping too. Really backed up his news that he was fit and ready to go nicely.

We don't need rumours to know how pathetic blake is. Maybe you should watch geelong play every so often then you would know:thumbsu:

Maybe you should open your other eye...

Hahaha!
I enjoyed that...... :D :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ottens and SJ news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back