Opinion Our best three players

Remove this Banner Ad

Good afternoon all.

Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread, I have now had the chance to tally up and the results are as follows (there were some posts that listed Cunners etc, or more than 3, but I did my best to tally votes as close as possible)

LDU - 79 (clear winner and basically in everyone's votes)
McKay - 43 (lots of late high votes)
Simpkin - 29 (steady votes from start to finish)
Goldstein - 24 (obviously still rated)
Zurhaar - 7 (few votes here and there)
Thomas - 1
Larkey - 1

So yeah, seems LDU is considered our best player which is not exactly surprising, but really looks a group of 4 that stand out.

Cheers and thank you again.

MLC.

Larkey much lower than I expected (maybe after last weeks game if I polled again it might change!!)

No Corr or McDonald either, probably sit in that 6-10 range at the moment.

Just observations, not saying supporters are right or wrong.

Larkey much lower than I expected (maybe after last weeks game if I polled again it might change!!)

No Corr or McDonald either, probably sit in that 6-10 range at the moment.

Just observations, not saying supporters are right or wrong.
I think I was the only one to throw Larkey in there. Amazing that a key forward isn’t that high up. Without him we wouldn’t score at all.

I think I was the only one to throw Larkey in there. Amazing that a key forward isn’t that high up. Without him we wouldn’t score at all.

I've been quite critical of Larkey (his effort and behaviour in Hobart game I watched live was shockingly bad) but that's when we clearly had internal issues (hence Noble gone, and Walsh in) so yeah, he proved what he can do last weekend with repeated efforts, leading to the right areas, and he is a great finisher for sure.

He certainly is a very key factor as clearly when "on" he can deliver which is a credit to him to turn it around.

Just to highlight than LMac did not get one single vote to be one of our best 3 players.

I would have thought he might get a few as many on here rate him highly and get defensive if criticised, clearly that isn't the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back