This Is On The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the start of change I want...I don't know enough about the others

View attachment 2106525

Restas and Osborn have been there for over a decade, so they can go too. 10 years is too long for any board member, especially when you haven't been successful.

You and I both know that nothing regarding member control will happen until the Crows have that opportunity at the end of 2028.

Hence, why is that of more importance to address now as opposed to addressing the senior coach role for next year?

The timelines don't make it make sense.

Warren needs to be canvassing for support for this now though. I don't think we need a campaign to run now, but we need the background work done now to make sure when it does launch, it's supported by key Port Adelaide figures. The pre-campaign groundwork needs to be underway asap.

We'll likely only have a short window for this one as the buzz around the change to the Crows' board structure will be big for about one offseason.

Warren needs to be canvassing for support for this now though. I don't think we need a campaign to run now, but we need the background work done now to make sure when it does launch, it's supported by key Port Adelaide figures. The pre-campaign groundwork needs to be underway asap.

We'll likely only have a short window for this one as the buzz around the change to the Crows' board structure will be big for about one offseason.
First he needs to be convinced that it is important.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ultimately, I suspect is player development and recruiting that Geelong excel at.

Scott said exactly that, the other night.

If you aren't bottoming out, you don't get draft picks. Gotta have an S+ tier development team. And they do, and he doesn't have a lot to do with that directly.

This has happened across the league. There should be a way to account for it (like “adjust for inflation” in economics). I just don’t know how.
They've done some weird things.

'Port Adelaide advised members they could "pledge the full amount [of their membership] to the club, with the option to make it a tax-deductible donation".

But after being contacted for comment on this story, the club changed the wording to make clear that only "a portion of their pledge" would be treated as a tax-deductible donation.'

What would a breakdown of that 71,177 membership count reveal?

There's AFL, AFLW and SANFL memberships. If I bought all 3 does that count as +3 or +1 to the total count?

Update, just released today was that our audited number is 66,015 and not 71,307.

So its actually a 3% increase on last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is On The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back