• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think we were ugly this year just wait until Bassett gets his hands on the top job. Big no from me.

"It doesn't matter how tall you are, it matters how good you are."

And with that comment I let out a big "noooooope!"

I went with Dew but we also need a new midfield manager and forwards coach.

the man for a crisis ...Bonoo_O
world peace, Starving children, global warming, Port Adelaide

bono-smiles-camera-meeting-politicians-social-democratic-party-spd-berlin.jpg

Rose Coloured Glasses endorsed by Janus and this guy, its time;)

Ken has a contract, there was a plan until the end of 2018, we dont have money to waste on sacking him. If we didn't have Marshall and Howard I would say let him go. But **** he needs support to get selections right. No need to panic and give him 2 more years until we see he doesn't interfere in trades and see who we draft.
The issues i see with Ken and this is only my opinion is, selections, forward structure, slow to act on game day, it takes him to long to bring Robbie back to the middle when needed. I am still scratching my head with the changes two weeks out from finals, i still believe we would have won with Trengove in and Impey out. Lastly, only a minor thing but the praising of the opposition in his pressers are spew worthy.

Last edited:
Ken has a contract. Was 1 point away from a pass mark for me this year.
I'm not sure if there is a pass mark next year maybe 6 years is long enough for any coach anywhere?

Love the idea of SDew.

Barring a miraculous Alistair Clarkson poaching, I'm fine with Ken as coach next year, but only based on the changes he made at the selection table in the last month of the year. 2019 and beyond, not sure yet.

Can we condense all off-season polls into one. I vote for Ken but without extension until after the bye.

We should also get red bull as a sponsor, prison bar Guernsey in teal and change our name to the pirates

A parrot mascot. Make it happen.

Barring a miraculous Alistair Clarkson poaching, I'm fine with Ken as coach next year, but only based on the changes he made at the selection table in the last month of the year. 2019 and beyond, not sure yet.
If GC truly are making an offer, we need to throw a saddle on the gift horse rather than send it to the glue factory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he'll have every slice of the base covered.

Rousing Bill Pullmanesque aerodrome speeches for those of us who believe there is a concerted premiership challenge in this list.

'Comme ci comme ça' pragmatism for those of us who are just happy to have a team to watch during the winter months, reacting to rollicking wins and crushing defeats with the same pocketful of philosophical vanilla beans.

And the ability to spin an ex post facto yarn for the faction who don't give a shit how incompetent we are, and at what cost, we've invested in our Yes We Jan and Sons of Janus apparel and anyone who criticises him and his Oompa Loompa systems can 'go and support the fruit tingles'.

You_Doodle+_2017-09-15T08_18_44Z.jpg

At least he'll have every slice of the base covered.

Rousing Bill Pullmanesque aerodrome speeches for those of us who believe there is a concerted premiership challenge in this list.

'Comme ci comme ça' pragmatism for those of us who are just happy to have a team to watch during the winter months, reacting to rollicking wins and crushing defeats with the same pocketful of philosophical vanilla beans.

And the ability to spin an ex post facto yarn for the faction who don't give a shit how incompetent we are, and at what cost, we've invested in our Yes We Jan and Sons of Janus apparel and anyone who criticises him and his Oompa Loompa systems can 'go and support the fruit tingles'.

View attachment 416395

This board would go to a whole new level with our senior coach schooling fans in various threads.
Round 1, 2018, after-match presser. Journo asks stupid question. Coach replies:
"Rooch, you are tactically illiterate."
Then walks out.

Hinkley, he's gotten us close before and looks like he's fixed the problems we've been having all year, work on our goal kicking and we will should be a force to be reckoned with:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Our Next Coach

Back