• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone know where the josh carr succession plan talk came from.
i am guessing, caroline wilson made it up to sound important.

Josh Carr has been mentioned as a West Coast candidate.

Tredders first floated it on Twitter during the GWS game last year Round 22.
ahhhhh. sometimes tredders states the obvious & make it sound like a brilliant idea.
not sure about carr.

still like schoefield as the next coach, still popular with current players, but then again, ken is popular with players.
it will be interesting to see what happens at west coast, with schoefield for the rest of the season.

Being liked by your players is a red flag if anything. As Grant Thomas said last week, you want to be respected not liked.

And who would respect Hinkley? If anything he's quite a pitiable figure - often appearing dishevelled, having regular emotional outbursts and never having won anything in his entire career.

ahhhhh. sometimes tredders states the obvious & make it sound like a brilliant idea.
not sure about carr.

still like schoefield as the next coach, still popular with current players, but then again, ken is popular with players.
it will be interesting to see what happens at west coast, with schoefield for the rest of the season.
It will be interesting to see how Schoey goes. I didn't think he'd take the job given caretakers' success in the past. Like you, I would love to have Schofield.

Being liked by your players is a red flag if anything. As Grant Thomas said last week, you want to be respected not liked.

And who would respect Hinkley? If anything he's quite a pitiable figure - often appearing dishevelled, having regular emotional outbursts and never having won anything in his entire career.

He's morphing into Rucci

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bell End from Bell Park

You can have both, but respect is essential.

It will be interesting to see how Schoey goes. I didn't think he'd take the job given caretakers' success in the past. Like you, I would love to have Schofield.
Guess he's getting some senior coaching experience at the top level. Let's see how he travels. Maybe he can be Port coach in 12 years when Kenneth retires!!!!!!

Why don't we get Scoops coaching us? I'm sure he can take time away from his beloved St Kilda stalking.

Back